Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Hi from the UK, I'm a big fan of trance so I was very excited to find this site, loving the tunes so far, keep it up :D

Hi from the UK, I'm a big fan of trance so I was very excited to find this site, loving the tunes so far, keep it up :D

:welcome: UK huh....me too where abouts are you from?

I'm at Durham University...you?

wow thats way up there....I'm tucked away in East Anglia, Suffolk to be precise, where the nightlife SUCKS!

wow thats way up there....I'm tucked away in East Anglia, Suffolk to be precise, where the nightlife SUCKS!

I'm pretty lucky with the nightlife up here, got Newcastle just down the road and the student union gets some good names on too. There's also Sunderland around the corner which is better than what people perceive.

I'm pretty lucky with the nightlife up here, got Newcastle just down the road and the student union gets some good names on too. There's also Sunderland around the corner which is better than what people perceive.

at least the music here is always on the money....hope you enjoy your time here :super:

Hey there :welcome:

I :love: NY :) I can't wait to go there again!

Don't forget to check out the End Of Year Countdown, a crazy party lasting 7 days, featuring Armin van Buuren, Markus Schulz and 166 more! :super:

I'll definitely be checking it out. :music:

Whats up everyone my names Nathan I'm a happy hardcore DJ, i also spin world and am a ex break beat junkie (but I'm known to still dig in the crate now and again for some breaks). I heard of this site through a msg on aim and also on isohunt.com. I am on myspace, and stickam.com on a show called Midwest Creation's where i DJ from time to time mostly to just mess around with new tracks show off tracks and hang with my friends. but every Friday night I'm on there spinning some serious happy hardcore sets. Umm my time on ah.fm has been short i've been tuned into this station for a week or two and have definetly been enjoying the variety of music. As i enjoy all forms of music at any given time. Plus it's another forum to post about music in ;). So hope to see everyone around it's awesome to have found this site which i hope to enjoy for as long as i can. ps Savenetradio.org :) sorry force of habbit

:welcome: DjProToJeeX,

I don't think you'll hear much in the way of happy hardcore played here, but its good to explore the variety of genres out there huh :)

Enjoy your time here :)

New to ah.fm

Hey Ya'll, I'm Merkaba. New to ah.fm. Just wanted to say hey. I guess I would be considered an "Old School Raver". I started in the scene way back around 1994... hit it fast and hard for about 6 or 7 years. I was a part of a production company called "Luck Frog" for most of that time. Incredible days!! I wouldn't trade a second of it for anything. I travelled all over and met some outstanding DJ's and threw some amazing parties. Eventually we all separated and I welcomed myself to the "Real" world and got a job. LOL! I still have the fire in me though... there's nothing like that feeling when the lights slow down to a blur and the music moves your body involuntarily.... all you can feel is the bass thumping through your chest and you feel like your about 100 feet tall in the middle of the dancefloor.... you look around at everyone just completely jammin in slow motion and you think to yourself.. "I don't ever want to leave this place. This is my home". I miss it.

Feel free to say hi anytime.

Hello everyone and much love from the Czech Republic! I discovered this amazing station just last week and I’ve loved every second I’ve listened to it, so many thanks for the amazing shows all those involved and keep up the great work! ^^

Hey Ya'll, I'm Merkaba. New to ah.fm. Just wanted to say hey. I guess I would be considered an "Old School Raver". I started in the scene way back around 1994... hit it fast and hard for about 6 or 7 years. I was a part of a production company called "Luck Frog" for most of that time. Incredible days!! I wouldn't trade a second of it for anything. I travelled all over and met some outstanding DJ's and threw some amazing parties. Eventually we all separated and I welcomed myself to the "Real" world and got a job. LOL! I still have the fire in me though... there's nothing like that feeling when the lights slow down to a blur and the music moves your body involuntarily.... all you can feel is the bass thumping through your chest and you feel like your about 100 feet tall in the middle of the dancefloor.... you look around at everyone just completely jammin in slow motion and you think to yourself.. "I don't ever want to leave this place. This is my home". I miss it.

Feel free to say hi anytime.

Hello everyone and much love from the Czech Republic! I discovered this amazing station just last week and I’ve loved every second I’ve listened to it, so many thanks for the amazing shows all those involved and keep up the great work! ^^

:welcome: to ah, have fun here, and don't forget about End of the Year Countdown :choon:

Hello everyone! My name is Jacek. I'm from Poland. I have 21 years old. I like trance music, progrssive-trance and vocal-trance.

Hello everyone! My name is Jacek. I'm from Poland. I have 21 years old. I like trance music, progrssive-trance and vocal-trance.

I think you will love it here then :mml:

:welcome:

Hi.

I'm Kamil live in central Poland. I have 16 years old, so i'm young:smile1: I love all kind of trance music , but i like house, electro, pop music etc. too. I think, for this time is enough about me (my english is not too good) so i must end my introduce:)

hey, i`m Bogdan i`m from Romania i`m 22 years old and i just luv every bit of trance music

Back