Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Hi Superbizz - glad joined us! I'm also from (in) Brisbane! :D

hi

HI- I'm an old guy, 51, in Connecticut USA (near New York City). My favorite music has always been rock from when I was growing up...but I have heard this style (trance) while vegging in Amsterdam coffeeshops... never knew what it was called, so could not seek it out. I LIKE IT!

Quesiton: I want to download some of the torrents for this, but when I go to torrents.ah.fm, my login does not work. Attempting to register tells me my email addy is already used... not sure if that means for my main ah.fm reg, or from the fact that I attempted to reg for torrents a moment earlier, and it failed, so I tried again.

What am I doing wrong?

Many thanks, Mike

HI- I'm an old guy, 51, in Connecticut USA (near New York City). My favorite music has always been rock from when I was growing up...but I have heard this style (trance) while vegging in Amsterdam coffeeshops... never knew what it was called, so could not seek it out. I LIKE IT!

Quesiton: I want to download some of the torrents for this, but when I go to torrents.ah.fm, my login does not work. Attempting to register tells me my email addy is already used... not sure if that means for my main ah.fm reg, or from the fact that I attempted to reg for torrents a moment earlier, and it failed, so I tried again.

What am I doing wrong?

Many thanks, Mike

hello mike :welcome: to afterhours :)

the logins for ah.fm and torrents are totally separate logins...

if you made an account on torrents and forgot your pass please use this to recover it.
Welcome to AfterHours.FM archives Torrent Site

let me know if I can help anymore... cheers and welcome once again

Welcome to all of the new members :)

:welcome:

Hi I'm Mapi hehe...
I live in Poland. About this side told me my friend. His set was played here. I'm makeing set's by myself also. I'm interested in music since I was a Kid. The most I like house and electro-house. Thanks to that side I started to like trance music as well.

Hallå där allihopa! =)

Hi everybody!

I really like this site =) Cuz you always play such a good music! :music:

Last edited:
Hi I'm Mapi hehe...
I live in Poland. About this side told me my friend. His set was played here. I'm makeing set's by myself also. I'm interested in music since I was a Kid. The most I like house and electro-house. Thanks to that side I started to like trance music as well.

Hi everybody!

I really like this site =) Cuz you always play such a good music! :music:

:welcome: both of you !! please tell everyone about afterhours

Hi folks...just wanted to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all the people who have provided such an awsome selection of music for me to listen to over the last few months since i found Afterhours. finally got round to joining and would like to say keep up the fantastic work :)

Hi folks...just wanted to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all the people who have provided such an awsome selection of music for me to listen to over the last few months since i found Afterhours. finally got round to joining and would like to say keep up the fantastic work :)

thank you mate, really means alot to hear those words :) gives us the energy to do more and better :)

once again thanks and try to tell all your friends.

cheers

That's where EDM fans unite :). Feels good to be part of you all. Cheers from Minneapolis,Us and Ufa, Russia.

New user from Vancouver, Canada. been listening for a while just never got round to registering. gonna throw a recent set of mine up in the dj section for anyone interested.

That's where EDM fans unite :). Feels good to be part of you all. Cheers from Minneapolis,Us and Ufa, Russia.

New user from Vancouver, Canada. been listening for a while just never got round to registering. gonna throw a recent set of mine up in the dj section for anyone interested.

:welcome: to the forums :)

Hi everyone. I'm from New York. I am as new as it gets to this website. I just found about this site while visiting some other site. Im so glad i did.

I'm actually mad at myself for not finding it before. Im mean seriously, trance is my favorite type of music and i have never before visited a site dedicated just to it :) . every single song I've heard so far have been awesome!
This site is = no.1 in my bookmarks.
I'm telling everyone about this. Keep it up. :)

Hi everyone. I'm from New York. I am as new as it gets to this website. I just found about this site while visiting some other site. Im so glad i did.

I'm actually mad at myself for not finding it before. Im mean seriously, trance is my favorite type of music and i have never before visited a site dedicated just to it :) . every single song I've heard so far have been awesome!
This site is = no.1 in my bookmarks.
I'm telling everyone about this. Keep it up. :)

Hey there :welcome:

I :love: NY :) I can't wait to go there again!

Don't forget to check out the End Of Year Countdown, a crazy party lasting 7 days, featuring Armin van Buuren, Markus Schulz and 166 more! :super:

Heya! I'm pretty new here, haven't posted yet but I LOVE this site! Awesome songs non-stop! Keep up the good work guys!!

Heya! I'm pretty new here, haven't posted yet but I LOVE this site! Awesome songs non-stop! Keep up the good work guys!!

Daffy :welcome:

glad you're enjoying the music!!!

I'm happy you like it :) :welcome:

hey how's everyone doing?

My name is Rushdi and I've been a mobile DJ in Chicago since 2002. My gigs are mostly fashion shows and business events and just recently I have been getting into club events. Really interested in the DJ Competition you guys got going, I'm gonna make a submission :D

I'm into electro/tech house and I love hip hop as well... I'm also very knowledgeable about all types of other music being a mobile DJ.

add me on myspace.com/djrushdelivery

Thanks for reading, peace

Back