Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Hello Im from TranceFix..Heard about it when i heard about Endof Year Countdown...can't wait for it! umm...im a pretty chill girl to get to know..

Hi all .... I joined a couple weeks back so I guess its time I say hello. I'm currently in Sioux Falls, SD., USA. I found afterhours.fm linked on the front page of isohunt.com. Thought I'd give it a try. I'm new to trance music as well. I think its pretty cool. Great to listen to while playin or workin on the puter. So far my favorite is Adam Meza. Real cool stuff.

:welcome: dude to the family :) im glad you like it, it will just grow on you more and more :)

Hello Im from TranceFix..Heard about it when i heard about Endof Year Countdown...can't wait for it! umm...im a pretty chill girl to get to know..

hello Pretti :) thanks for registering, hopefully your a regular :) :welcome:

Hi all. I'm SUNNY TOMORROW. I live in Uk and I love trance.

Sunny Tomorrow...thats a bit optomistic isn't it being in the UK?! :lol:
i know only too well being in East Anglia myself lol

:welcome: and enjoy your stay

hi all, i"m dimon_DVP, real name Dimitri or Dima, i live in Ukraine, i like trance & over substyles, great respect dy over AH.fm Listener,
we the BEST!!!

Hello ppl, I'm Guimo originally from Brazil but currently living in UK. I found the website through a search engine last week, since then I can't stop listening to. Everyday when I finish work, get at home and AH radio is on. Amazing tunes, great mixes and nice ppl around here. Definitely the best online radio I ever heard. Love trance music, techno, house, psy, progressive and everything what makes me get into the sound of Trance.
Favourite Djs are Tiesto, PVD, Armin Van Buuren, Eddie Halliwell, Sander Van Doorn and others.
I'm off to Sheffield on Boxing Day 26th at Gatecrasher white party... That'll be an amazing night.
Hope to make few friends around here and obiviously will keep listening to the AH radio.
Keep cool ppl.
Guimo

Newbie here

Hello everyone new to the site I don't have time to get my profile together yet.I'll be here listening with yas soon! Cheers

hi all, i"m dimon_DVP, real name Dimitri or Dima, i live in Ukraine, i like trance & over substyles, great respect dy over AH.fm Listener,
we the BEST!!!
Hello ppl, I'm Guimo originally from Brazil but currently living in UK. I found the website through a search engine last week, since then I can't stop listening to. Everyday when I finish work, get at home and AH radio is on. Amazing tunes, great mixes and nice ppl around here. Definitely the best online radio I ever heard. Love trance music, techno, house, psy, progressive and everything what makes me get into the sound of Trance.
Favourite Djs are Tiesto, PVD, Armin Van Buuren, Eddie Halliwell, Sander Van Doorn and others.
I'm off to Sheffield on Boxing Day 26th at Gatecrasher white party... That'll be an amazing night.
Hope to make few friends around here and obiviously will keep listening to the AH radio.
Keep cool ppl.
Guimo
Hello everyone new to the site I don't have time to get my profile together yet.I'll be here listening with yas soon! Cheers
:welcome: to ah :wave:

welcome robejaegs, you're welcome here:hug:

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone, I've been missing out...wow. I love this. Im originally from Puerto Rico, reside in US. My last great music experience....Ibiza this past October, I had a blast....:super:I wish you all Happy Holidays......

Hello Everyone, I've been missing out...wow. I love this. Im originally from Puerto Rico, reside in US. My last great music experience....Ibiza this past October, I had a blast....:super:I wish you all Happy Holidays......

:welcome: to Afterhours :)

tell all your friends

Hello everyone!
I like Trance, Trance and more Trance.
I also love Vocal trance and proggy stuff.
So I guess im in the right place!

welcome both of you to the AH family :)

hope you enjoy ...

is light sequence a male?

From a newbie to a newbie, WELCOME! The tunes are great and the end of year music is going to be craaaaazzzzzzyyyyyyy!!!!

Hello guys :super: :hug:
Hey TOT ! looks like the bunch of us are all here! :lol:

I expect to find all of our friends here soon :wow: Please dont stare at that smiley too much it will hypnotize you and make you love trance even more. :lol:

Hey TOT ! looks like the bunch of us are all here! :lol:

I expect to find all of our friends here soon :wow: Please dont stare at that smiley too much it will hypnotize you and make you love trance even more. :lol:

:welcome: friend to the family :)

Nice stuff

found this site by LUCK, guess she is on my side. I love this music while I play backgammon online......VERY,VERY cool cuts....:super:

Back