Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
im bad with shopping... ive got some of them now but usually its few last days before Xmas I get them :mask: although im thinking to not leave getting them there on that weekend before...it must be so crowded there.

London is HELL ON EARTH last weekend b4 xmas, I went there once at that time, never again!

no im not angry of course :smile1: :hug: I enjoy that breakfast so much anyway :super:

I'll stay untill 5th of Jan

I'm back around the 3rd-ish. Still got the number but no promises, who knows, may break a leg snowboarding or sth. :tongue:
Right guys, thatnks for the cuppa and the chat, prepped to go on a lil walk now...dogs, daughter, dosh...yep, ready to go. See ya'all :hug:

I'm back around the 3rd-ish. Still got the number but no promises, who knows, may break a leg snowboarding or sth. :tongue:
Right guys, thatnks for the cuppa and the chat, prepped to go on a lil walk now...dogs, daughter, dosh...yep, ready to go. See ya'all :hug:

:wave: have a good day

London is HELL ON EARTH last weekend b4 xmas, I went there once at that time, never again!
i'm glad that i don't live in such a big town :mml: but still i don't like going out last week before cristmas :mask:

e-choinki.pl

this one is cheap :mask: but i don't think i'll get it before christmas :unsure:

thats nice but does it has lights?

my USB one has got the annoying blinking lights, which changes the color :lol:

yeah thats fine... im not sure either if we go away from London at NY time.

Later mate :wave:

put on your :mask: one night and uproot a tree from someones garden without them knowing :p

lol :lol: have u got the nice one? :lolz:

lol :lol: have u got the nice one? :lolz:

just a fake one, its nothing special really lol

bit slow replying...just listening to tunes to prepare the show for monday :)

From whos garden you got the fake one :lol: j/k

thats fine.. of course u need to get a great set done again :super:

amazing tune now :lovers:

Alex Kunnari - Lifter :love: :wub: :choon:

last one was great :wub:

wish i could listen this one via facebook now :cry:

i like joonas hahmo remix more :mask:

but it's still a :choon:

its amazing how much good music this little group of Finnish producers can make :smile1: im very proud of them.

Back