Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Hi jari

lol UK is wide awake again :super: hi Ric :wave:

the curse of kids. Tess is away and i got the wee one all to myself.
So she decided it's enough sleep for now. :)
And I'm a good parent and make sure she get's all the music fed she wants to hear later in life...:mask:

:hug: all

i also looooove hot chocolate :love:

i think we had that conversation already at one Mannys thread :lol:

its good with some of this :mask:

stroh.jpg

And I'm a good parent and make sure she get's all the music fed she wants to hear later in life...:mask:

haha yeah I hope she is feeling happy this morning and not crumpy :smile1:

Hiya, I guess this is my official :welcome: to you! :wave:

its getting lighter here now... :smile1: hmmm do I want to go to Xmas shopping today......eeh im not very sure about that :P

Hi magik,
thank you for the welcome and making my start to the day such a nice one. :smile1:

btw im coming over on 21st if you didnt know that yet :super:

its getting lighter here now... :smile1: hmmm do I want to go to Xmas shopping today......eeh im not very sure about that :P

I suggest avoiding the crowds, drinking some tea
45577906@N00.jpg
and relax to the tunes!

i have to buy some christmas tree for my room :mask:

I bought the USB one last year... that have to do :lol: although my dad is selling the real ones so I could get one for free but how on earth im meant to get it to London :lolz:

I suggest avoiding the crowds, drinking some tea
45577906@N00.jpg
and relax to the tunes!

sounds so much better but im not sure how ppl would react if I arrive with empty hands :lol:

btw im coming over on 21st if you didnt know that yet :super:
no, didn't, guess you still angry with me because I effed up the last attempt.:confused: :blush:
I will be in Bournemouth for Xmas and In France for NYE, hope to catch some snow...:mml:

How long you're staying?

sounds so much better but im not sure how ppl would react if I arrive with empty hands :lol:

I always get mine done before the crowds get mad and shout at each other, although sometimes the arguments are funny because they are over such trivial matters, its just that Christmas shopping makes people overly stressed for some reason

no, didn't, guess you still angry with me because I effed up the last attempt.:confused: :blush:
I will be in Bournemouth for Xmas and In France for NYE, hope to catch some snow...:mml:

How long you're staying?

no im not angry of course :smile1: :hug: I enjoy that breakfast so much anyway :super:

I'll stay untill 5th of Jan

I always get mine done before the crowds get mad and shout at each other, although sometimes the arguments are funny because they are over such trivial matters, its just that Christmas shopping makes people overly stressed for some reason

im bad with shopping... ive got some of them now but usually its few last days before Xmas I get them :mask: although im thinking to not leave getting them there on that weekend before...it must be so crowded there.

oh like this tune so much :wub:

Back