• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
(??)

Oh come on. Only Danmark has achieved something like that. He has, what? 67K posts on DI? He is the greatest poster of all time, bar none. :grinning:

For a long time I was in 3rd place, then Picco passed me up with his spamming and talking to himself in the Cottage. So IMHO, he didn't really rate the 3rd place position. Almost none of his posts had any substance to them at all. (Sorry, Picco. You know that I love you dearly, but you don't really say much of anything. The art of conversation doesn't come easy to everyone. I'm inclined to believe that you are actually quite shy. (kiss):hug:)

Now, that being said, both Danmark and myself are guilty of spamming too, but nowhere near the level of Picco and Nasim. Those two guys are the greatest spammers of all time, there's no getting around it. :lol:

Like Picco, I believe that Nasim is a shy person. Shy people don't know what to say nor how to say it. I believe that they actually do have very valid opinions and would contribute greatly to a conversation, but their innate shyness prevents them from being able to express themselves in a meaningful way. Their thoughts race. They have very quick minds and their mouths just can't keep up with their minds. It happens to me a lot, too and I stutter when I get excited or when I feel very strongly about something. Every time I see someone stumbling over their thoughts and can't get them out, I just want to hug them and tell them, "Slow down a moment and think about it. Then go on ahead and say what is on your mind." :hug::grinning:

Hey TCL.....u haven't lost a step have u? Go kick some butt!!! Yeah..u go Cat Lady! :cat:
But I still think Piccoli can soar with eagles!. :grinning:

haha yeah thats good news you didn't get cut off from AH.FM no one would like to hear that!

cut off from ah.fm?!? what a sad day that would be, i mean not getting to hear a mix like this might make me cry:dancing:

I need you, I need you so bad!

(??)

Oh come on. Only Danmark has achieved something like that. He has, what? 67K posts on DI? He is the greatest poster of all time, bar none. :grinning:

For a long time I was in 3rd place, then Picco passed me up with his spamming and talking to himself in the Cottage. So IMHO, he didn't really rate the 3rd place position. Almost none of his posts had any substance to them at all. (Sorry, Picco. You know that I love you dearly, but you don't really say much of anything. The art of conversation doesn't come easy to everyone. I'm inclined to believe that you are actually quite shy. (kiss):hug:)

Now, that being said, both Danmark and myself are guilty of spamming too, but nowhere near the level of Picco and Nasim. Those two guys are the greatest spammers of all time, there's no getting around it. :lol:

Like Picco, I believe that Nasim is a shy person. Shy people don't know what to say nor how to say it. I believe that they actually do have very valid opinions and would contribute greatly to a conversation, but their innate shyness prevents them from being able to express themselves in a meaningful way. Their thoughts race. They have very quick minds and their mouths just can't keep up with their minds. It happens to me a lot, too and I stutter when I get excited or when I feel very strongly about something. Every time I see someone stumbling over their thoughts and can't get them out, I just want to hug them and tell them, "Slow down a moment and think about it. Then go on ahead and say what is on your mind." :hug::grinning:

TCL i'm just having fun when i post, i am here for the music and have fun with my friends it's not question of spamming or not, and a lot of posts i made was ID'ing with color letters the tracks, besides now i am in holidays, when i start to work again i will drop my post, and i am an IT person the computers was and are always in my life and the music of course. If you consider talking to friends here spamming ok, it's you talking:grinning:

im sorry all for the downtime... in January AH is moving to a different datacenter which has 100% uptime.

Once again sorry :(

Hey TCL.....u haven't lost a step have u? Go kick some butt!!! Yeah..u go Cat Lady! :cat:
But I still think Piccoli can soar with eagles!. :grinning:

Of course he can. I have no doubt about that, not for one second. It's why he has that AVA. Inside himself, deep in his heart and soul, he soars high above the rest of us. He expresses that reality with his AVA. :hug::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Like I said, the art of conversation does not come easy to everyone. It took me years to be able to do it. I was extremely shy when I was a child and a teenager. I had a life changing event take place when I was 25, and it changed everything. From then on, I was able to express myself. I'm not shy anymore. :super: :cat:

hey it could've been worse dan, but it wasn't!! so i'm not worrying about a thing

im sorry all for the downtime... in January AH is moving to a different datacenter which has 100% uptime.

Once again sorry :(

Not your fault mate!!! you are still doing an awesome job! this is just a minor problem you will see

TCL i'm just having fun when i post, i am here for the music and have fun with my friends it's not question of spamming or not, and a lot of posts i made was ID'ing with color letters the tracks, besides now i am in holidays, when i start to work again i will drop my post, and i am an IT person the computers was and are always in my life and the music of course. If you consider talking to friends here spamming ok, it's you talking:grinning:

See? You just made my point. When you slow down for a moment, you express yourself so beautifully. (KISS!) :hug::grinning::hug::grinning::cat:

Of course he can. I have no doubt about that, not for one second. It's why he has that AVA. Inside himself, deep in his heart and soul, he soars high above the rest of us. He expresses that reality with his AVA. :hug::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Like I said, the art of conversation does not come easy to everyone. It took me years to be able to do it. I was extremely shy when I was a child and a teenager. I had a life changing event take place when I was 25, and it changed everything. From then on, I was able to express myself. I'm not shy anymore. :super: :cat:

thats cool!! conversation is a hard thing for some poeple!

Back