Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
That's what is sounded like to me. It was slipping and skipping. Then when I went to the site, I couldn't connect in. Something unpleasant happened, that's for sure. :mask: :cat:

heey tcl

did you make yourself AH banner, or you got somewhere?

That's what is sounded like to me. It was slipping and skipping. Then when I went to the site, I couldn't connect in. Something unpleasant happened, that's for sure. :mask: :cat:

Hey The Cat Lady, nice to meet you!

I'm baaaccckkkk.....And all the while I thought it was my bossman cutting my Internet access :super: roflmao!!!!!

no entendo im an american!!!!! just give me my musica(MUSIC)...........................................

woooooo!!!! such an awesome track!

LITTLE DREAMER!!!! PLEASE LET ME BE YOUR!!!!

3 more posts to achieve immortality,mate!!:super::super::lol::lol:

(??)

Oh come on. Only Danmark has achieved something like that. He has, what? 67K posts on DI? He is the greatest poster of all time, bar none. :grinning:

For a long time I was in 3rd place, then Picco passed me up with his spamming and talking to himself in the Cottage. So IMHO, he didn't really rate the 3rd place position. Almost none of his posts had any substance to them at all. (Sorry, Picco. You know that I love you dearly, but you don't really say much of anything. The art of conversation doesn't come easy to everyone. I'm inclined to believe that you are actually quite shy. (kiss):hug:)

Now, that being said, both Danmark and myself are guilty of spamming too, but nowhere near the level of Picco and Nasim. Those two guys are the greatest spammers of all time, there's no getting around it. :lol:

Like Picco, I believe that Nasim is a shy person. Shy people don't know what to say nor how to say it. I believe that they actually do have very valid opinions and would contribute greatly to a conversation, but their innate shyness prevents them from being able to express themselves in a meaningful way. Their thoughts race. They have very quick minds and their mouths just can't keep up with their minds. It happens to me a lot, too and I stutter when I get excited or when I feel very strongly about something. Every time I see someone stumbling over their thoughts and can't get them out, I just want to hug them and tell them, "Slow down a moment and think about it. Then go on ahead and say what is on your mind." :hug::grinning:

Last edited:
I'm baaaccckkkk.....And all the while I thought it was my bossman cutting my Internet access :super: roflmao!!!!!

Glad to hear you resolved that issue:)

haha yeah thats good news you didn't get cut off from AH.FM no one would like to hear that!

No I heard the mishap just tooling around the internet right now:)

Back