• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
maybe a serial killer tuune..LOL:lol::lolz:
hahahaha my murdering anthem!!!! can't you see a guy with a giant pick axe chasing you down the street to this!! hahahahahaahaha

dam i miss the whole show with those HACKERS .......... HACK THIS YOU HACKING HACKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time I see someone stumbling over their thoughts and can't get them out, I just want to hug them and tell them, "Slow down a moment and think about it. Then go on ahead and say what is on your mind." :hug::grinning:

That post's gonna bring your words-per-post average up some! :lol: Notice how I follow up quality not with quantity, but with a distinct lack of both?

Hi btw! :wave:

Last edited:
hahahaha my murdering anthem!!!! can't you see a guy with a giant pick axe chasing you down the street to this!! hahahahahaahaha

are you IT-Help Desk right? what pisses me off when i am working is when i try to listen something and chatting to my friends the phone rings to give some help desk, jeez that get's me grrrrrrr...LOL:lol:

Classic!!!!:choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

Out of the Blue​

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

:choon:

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

are you IT-Help Desk right? what pisses me off when i am working is when i try to listen something and chatting to my friends the phone rings to give some help desk, jeez that get's me grrrrrrr...LOL:lol:

haha yeah that happens all the time. I felt so ripped off when i hear those classic earlier and I was running around the office trying to fix the problems for the poeple here!!! hahaha I know how you feel..

and some of the things you do are so easy to fix. almost feel useless because it takes you no time at all

That post's gonna bring your words-per-post average up some! :lol: Notice how I follow up quality not with quantity, but with a distinct lack of both?

Hi btw! :wave:

Oh man! What is this, Comedy Central? Ha! :lol::lol::lol::lol: :cat:

haha yeah that happens all the time. I felt so ripped off when i hear those classic earlier and I was running around the office trying to fix the problems for the poeple here!!! hahaha I know how you feel..

and some of the things you do are so easy to fix. almost feel useless because it takes you no time at all

LOL:LMAO: that's exactly what i think, damn:lol:

almost they can fix by them selves...lol

What really kills me is when someone asks you to fix something that they could do in one minute themselves if they weren't so lazy and thought about it for 5 seconds. And even worse than that are the requests that are so simple a 3rd grader could do them. Ack! :p

LOL:LMAO: that's exactly what i think, damn:lol:

hahahah yeah i thought i was the only one who felt that way!~ hahaha

its funny how much the users adore when you fix things thou... like you are a master!! hahaha

What really kills me is when someone asks you to fix something that they could do in one minute themselves if they weren't so lazy and thought about it for 5 seconds. And even worse than that are the requests that are so simple a 3rd grader could do them. Ack! :p

hahah yeah it use to not annoy me but now that i want to spend my time at my desk with AH and everyone here well now i am more senstivite towards those little problems!@

hahahah yeah i thought i was the only one who felt that way!~ hahaha

its funny how much the users adore when you fix things thou... like you are a master!! hahaha

I have a name. CATI Goddess. Ha! :lol::grinning::cat:

Back