• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Morning, I won't say good though....its rather cold here again lol :hug:

LOL...well,I wouldn´t say good either...here is kinda cold too (for our terms..hahah)...and I´m freaking tired...haven´t slept well and woke up way too early....:cry:

But enough complains..now we have 1st class trance here!!!:super::super::super:

morning magik & c00l.d00d :hug:

Good morning,t4e....:hug:

hey,what time there???:)

hahaha...its 6am...i am up since 4.30am lol...i 've been having trouble sleeping lately, 4-5 hours the most, just having some coffee and a dose of trance now before i leave for work :music:

hahaha...its 6am...i am up since 4.30am lol...i 've been having trouble sleeping lately, 4-5 hours the most, just having some coffee and a dose of trance now before i leave for work :music:

WOW!!!:wow::wow:
4.30...quite early,I must say...guess you need a BIG dose of coffee and trance to wake up...:lol:

Too cold there too??

trance is medicinal, always makes me feel brighter, and of course caffeine helps a lot too lol :grinning:

WOW!!!:wow::wow:
4.30...quite early,I must say...guess you need a BIG dose of coffee and trance to wake up...:lol:

Too cold there too??

-8C LOL and a lot of snow on the ground, but its suposed to warm up and melt some of it.

trance is medicinal, always makes me feel brighter, and of course caffeine helps a lot too lol :grinning:

very true, music runs almost 24 hours here, even when i sleep, none of the people i know like it and when i visit them and i'm subjected to the "other stuff" i get withdrawals :lol:

Well,I´d say specifically uplifting for me...I like all genres of Trance, but uplifting always brings my feelings up...it´s sentimental and emotive....:):)

And to the part of caffeine,I´d go further...you can have synephrine too...it´s 10x more efficient...:lolz:

Well,I´d say specifically uplifting for me...I like all genres of Trance, but uplifting always brings my feelings up...it´s sentimental and emotive....:):)

And to the part of caffeine,I´d go further...you can have synephrine too...it´s 10x more efficient...:lolz:

i like the uplifting too, but i have a broad taste depending on the mood, Psy, Hard Dance and Progressive will do it for me too :music: :super:

wth is synephrine ?

-8C LOL and a lot of snow on the ground, but its suposed to warm up and melt some of it.

Damn...I´d be deadly frozen in -8C....for sure....when I got -1C in USA, I was waering 4 blouses and still weren´t enough...:lol:

i like the uplifting too, but i have a broad taste depending on the mood, Psy, Hard Dance and Progressive will do it for me too :music: :super:

wth is synephrine ?

It´s a compound that accelerates metabolism...:grinning:

Damn...I´d be deadly frozen in -8C....for sure....when I got -1C in USA, I was waering 4 blouses and still weren´t enough...:lol:

hehe...the "best" is yet to come in January and February it deeps down to -15C and with windchill feels more like -25C LMAO...the thing is though, the sun is always shining and gives you the impression than is not so bad when you look out the window...but...you step outside and at the first breath your nostrils stick together LMAO :p

hehe...the "best" is yet to come in January and February it deeps down to -15C and with windchill feels more like -25C LMAO...the thing is though, the sun is always shining and gives you the impression than is not so bad when you look out the window...but...you step outside and at the first breath your nostrils stick together LMAO :p

:wow::wow:

Ok,I´ll only go there on summer...:lol::lol:

Morning Trancers! :music: :wave:

I'm jamming to this as i'm gettin ready for work.

WOW! Giuseppe Ottiviani Remix of Close Horizon by Thomas Bronzwaer!:wow::choonalert:

My jaw dropped when Paul Oakenfold dropped this track when he was live in houston last month. :dancing:

:wow::wow:

Ok,I´ll only go there on summer...:lol::lol:

summer is not any better LOL..its at the other extreme...30C and with humidity feels like 40C...its horrible for some people, but i like the heat...i sit in those temperatures outside like a lizard, but at some point it gets a little too much even for my taste :)

Morning Trancers! :music: :wave:

I'm jamming to this as i'm gettin ready for work.

WOW! Giuseppe Ottiviani Remix of Close Horizon by Thomas Bronzwaer!:wow::choonalert:

My jaw dropped when Paul Oakenfold dropped this track when he was live in houston last month. :dancing:

hey Altered :hug:...i hope you have a good day :)

Back