how are ya?

I'm doing great thanks! :super:

How are you? Not long until EOYC!

dancing.gif

I'm doing great thanks! :super:

How are you? Not long until EOYC!

dancing.gif

doing well myself :)

ooh yeah...i'm really looking forward to EOYC :super:, its too bad that one has to sleep and miss some of the sets :music:

Hye c00l.d00d, djabstraction, magik, rothgar, t4e !
Man, DJabs', it definitly not the time of the day to put such tunes, man I just HAVE to put the volume out loud...
and my collegues just freaked out in mass and gave me an ultimatum: lower the volume or die!!!! Shit, that's a hard choice!!! Might see how far they are ready to go!!!:super::super::choonalert:

Man, DJabs', it definitly not the time of the day to put such tunes, man I just HAVE to put the volume out loud...
and my collegues just freaked out in mass and gave me an ultimatum: lower the volume or die!!!! Shit, that's a hard choice!!! Might see how far they are ready to go!!!:super::super::choonalert:

Hey franz!:hug:
These lunatics deserve a demonstration of the latest chinese trends in torturing and I'm pretty willing to give it to 'em...:wall:

Last edited:

hello franz :hug:....LOL tell them to take the rest of the day off :lol:

Hey,Franz..:wave:

About the hard choice....I´d keep up the volume....if I died,it would be like a trance martir....:lolz:..j/k....plug some earphones...then you can turn volume up...:super:

Wow,that's a top class track playing on right now...

Adam k-Come to me:choonalert:

Yo DJabs! :super:

Hey that's pretty harsh of them! I'd push them for the ultimatum, and see if they got what it takes! :box:

Back