• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
agree with tyas, but not tiesto :mask:

he plays nice stuff these days :smile1:

:lol::lol:...what did he do to you?:mask:

Tyas ? all of his tunes sound the same for me.. he learnt one or two effects and repeats them in every tune.. he's like producing machine.. 'a bit of this one, just a little of this one, i'll take some part from previous ones and i have another hit'.. Tyas' philosophy.. :mask:

Yeah those were some crazy shows!!! he is a monster that can attract so many fans to come see him!!

That's why he won Top DJ 3 times in a row because of his popularity. I dont think he would have gained as much popularity had the Olympic Committee no let him DJ for the Greece Olympics. I imagine that he would have one that title another time, but he said himself that it's time to let someone else to win it. He didn't even bother showing up the 3rd time that he won it because it was right as he was preparing for TIC2 gig.

+1

BTW, your avatar is so cruel... so heartless..... WOW!!!!!!

Yet it's kind of funny in a sick and twisted way!

But have you seen this 'Gimme milk, or...' ? :tongue: with it it's really funny ;)

tyas owns!!!

l_7d43995e5ba96912f2dfa2706dd54668.jpg

Howdy :grinning:

Hmm... ISOS 3 for me, but don't have 6 yet.

Wouldn't rule out the Majik series. # 6 shreds :grinning:

Maybe a bit open your mind to some of his more early stuff. Let him be just a dj and not the "god" the marketing crew try to pump him up to be. E.g. try Summer Breeze sometime when you're having sex :grinning:

yeah summer breeze is amazing! Can never get enough of that cd!

Magik6 is also very good!

and let me clarify, i think ISOS5 was a really good cd maybe not the best tiesto disc, but one of the better ones that doesn't get the credit it deserves.

Tyas ? all of his tunes sound the same for me.. he learnt one or two effects and repeats them in every tune.. he's like producing machine.. 'a bit of this one, just a little of this one, i'll take some part from previous ones and i have another hit'.. Tyas' philosophy.. :mask:

I agree... SIED VAN RIEL on the other hand................

\0/

Up rising talent. He said that hes going to be producing a mass amount of new tracks in the new year and a lot of remixes. Should be very interesting considering hes 2 newest tracks are :choon::choon::choon:

yup, i think he's better than avb :tongue:

why does have to be competition? take each as individual artists for what they're worth :music:

yeah thats just because of the music at the times when each CD was made!! haha it is actually incredible how much it has changed over so few years

+1 :grinning:

i´m back!!

Hey everyone!!!!! finally i'm off work before 6 p.m!!!

howdy nice people? :hug: :super: :hug:

Howdy! Again... Having hard time keeping up in this thread, i am... :rofl:

why does have to be competition? take each as individual artists for what they're worth :music:

+1 :grinning:

Howdy! Again... Having hard time keeping up in this thread, i am... :rofl:
i do trust me, i dont go with what the majority says, like avb is god, etc etc..i listen to everyone because there are so many others that make good music :smile1:

Back