Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Hey everyone!!!!! finally i'm off work before 6 p.m!!!

howdy nice people? :hug: :super: :hug:

yeah thats just because of the music at the times when each CD was made!! haha it is actually incredible how much it has changed over so few years

Actually he really changed even before Parade of Athletes. Honestly he lost is magikal touch! It's a real damn shame, but I guess nothing ever stays the same.

I don't like Tiesto... :p

+1

BTW, your avatar is so cruel... so heartless..... WOW!!!!!!

Yet it's kind of funny in a sick and twisted way!

Actually he really changed even before Parade of Athletes. Honestly he lost is magikal touch! It's a real damn shame, but I guess nothing ever stays the same.

I don't know if i agree with that because when i started listening to ISOS5. I still think it has that touch but the music is definitely different now. I still think seeing him live was still one of the best DJ shows I have ever seen. Nothing like seeing over 4000 people going nuts in this massive hall. :p

anyone using the Afterhours beta player? It's pretty cool. Just needs more work so that it looks better and has more features. I don't really like Tyas myself

Hello Clubgirl!!! :hug: how are you doing today?

last night i slept only about 2 hrs so today after work i was so tired that i fall asleep during posting... now i have off tonight so i'm quite enjoying the music and really enjoying the company :)

I don't know if i agree with that because when i started listening to ISOS5. I still think it has that touch but the music is definitely different now. I still think seeing him live was still one of the best DJ shows I have ever seen. Nothing like seeing over 4000 people going nuts in this massive hall. :p

Uhh.... TIC and TIC2 were even bigger and probably his best shows that size. With 25,000 people in a stadium in Arnhem, it was a pretty insane party.

Hello AH listeners fans and others lucky boys and girs whoe choose AH RADIO! :p i'd like to thank Tomek... Markus shossow... 1 track ;) MUA :) :dancing:

last night i slept only about 2 hrs so today after work i was so tired that i fall asleep during posting... now i have off tonight so i'm quite enjoying the music and really enjoying the company :)

CHANGE YOUR AVATAR........................ SO CRUEL!!!!!!!!!!

eww thats not cool. such lack of sleep hahahaha.... ive seem to have caught this cold, so i stayed home from work yesterday and today. yesterday just slept in and didn't do much. Today is better but last day of work until the new year so i took it off. :p

hello guys! and gals! :hug:

Howdy :grinning:

i love ISOS 6 :super:

Hmm... ISOS 3 for me, but don't have 6 yet.

FINALLY~!!! someone else who agrees, that ISOS was the best!!!

Wouldn't rule out the Majik series. # 6 shreds :grinning:

I don't like Tiesto... :p

Maybe a bit open your mind to some of his more early stuff. Let him be just a dj and not the "god" the marketing crew try to pump him up to be. E.g. try Summer Breeze sometime when you're having sex :grinning:

Uhh.... TIC and TIC2 were even bigger and probably his best shows that size. With 25,000 people in a stadium in Arnhem, it was a pretty insane party.

Yeah those were some crazy shows!!! he is a monster that can attract so many fans to come see him!!

Back