Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Tyas ? all of his tunes sound the same for me.. he learnt one or two effects and repeats them in every tune.. he's like producing machine.. 'a bit of this one, just a little of this one, i'll take some part from previous ones and i have another hit'.. Tyas' philosophy.. :mask:

well,i´m part you´re right,he has a special signature in his songs:mask:

i do trust me, i dont go with what the majority says, like avb is god, etc etc..i listen to everyone because there are so many others that make good music :smile1:

variety is good because there is so much good talent out there right now that is going un-noticed... mainly to do with all these popularity contests going on

Yattaaaa !! hi everybody !

nice show again from 4strings uh !! I will miss them next friday :(

yeah summer breeze is amazing! Can never get enough of that cd!

Magik6 is also very good!

and let me clarify, i think ISOS5 was a really good cd maybe not the best tiesto disc, but one of the better ones that doesn't get the credit it deserves.

I quite like his tunes before 'Adagio for strings' and 'Traffic'... like 'Lethal industry', 'Flight 643', also 'Just be' or even 'Love comes again' but they're after Traffic.. all of those not so popular tracks for 'clubbers' ;)

bonsoir mademoiselle :hug:

you can always grab the set from torrents later :tongue:

Salut!

Yeah, but EOYC will r0x0rZ your s0x0rz!!!! A massive event instead of a decent show. Think of it that way.

woaaaaaaaaa lol this track ! never heard it in a Trance mix ... mmh ... its weid but i like it !!!!!!!!! yeah !!! /singing alone ! lol

yeah summer breeze is amazing! Can never get enough of that cd!

Magik6 is also very good!

and let me clarify, i think ISOS5 was a really good cd maybe not the best tiesto disc, but one of the better ones that doesn't get the credit it deserves.

try listening to it while making love sometime. seems to be quite the aphrodisiac for the ladies.....

variety is good because there is so much good talent out there right now that is going un-noticed... mainly to do with all these popularity contests going on
i agree with you a 100%..most people only tend to listen to those who are in polls rather than listening to those that are not.

Salut! Yeah, but EOYC will r0x0rZ your s0x0rz!!!! A massive event instead of a decent show. Think of it that way.
salut salut !!
HA THE THING IS ... I cant tune in because I'm leaving home tomorrow til the 1rst of jan. and .. I wont have internet on my vacation place so :(

Tomek said:
bonsoir mademoiselle :hug:
You can always grab the set from torrents later :tongue:

bonsoir !! :)
NOO I cant !!! EAch time I'm trying to suscribe .. the serv is full so I dont have any account yet on the torrent tracker :(

Back