Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Hi all of you!! i'm from Turkey. I'm very excited when i first listen to ah.fm. It was EOYC :) thank all of admins and trance music lovers.

IN TRANCE WE TRUST!!!

hello people!!

My name is Anthony and from Rochdale GT Manchester, i am massive fan of Trance music and have been since the early nineties, pacifically to Uplifting/ high NRG Trance. I am up and coming new DJ/ Producer (Production not started yet, got the gear and 5 years of Music Tech Education behind me to make Tunes progress quickly).

#Trancefamily member!!

The major question i am asking here is, does anyone know any Trance Promoters around Manchester or Leeds night life so i can start getting my feet in door, i have been DJing Trance for around 7 years now and want to move into the industry, i have made facebook fan page, twitter on the roll, myspace pretty much the social factor, and would like some advise or some direction to start sending my work of to Promoters.

here is some site of my work, feel free to have a look around.

listen to stuff:

kabbage1977 | Mixcloud - Re-think radio
Kabbage1977 - DJ Sets and Tracks - Free music on PLAY.FM

Video playlist of all set's

YouTube - kabbage1977's Channel

Downloadable content:

PodOmatic | Podcast - Kabbage1977 Podcast's: Altered State of Consciousness = Trancetastic!! Podcast's
kabbage1977's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free Mix set's

also linked to myspace

Kabbage1977 on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

i am also on Twitter Twitter and facebook Anthony Turner | Facebook

Facebook Fan page @ Kabbage1977 + Trance = Altered State of Consciousness: A.S.o.C. | Facebook for all of the above my Fan page as it all, i have custom the fan page like a juke box of all my mixes, download stuff and Video playlist, embedding them to custom tabs.

Website..Under construction.

Thank you for reading through my post, and Thank you in advance to any knowledge that anyone passes!!

Regards Anthony Turner aka kabbage1977

Last edited:
Hi guys! I'm new here as well. I'm from good old Los Angeles, CA and I'm an ENORMOUS trance fan. I'm 17 and I try to compose my own stuff. I started electronic, but moved on to trance just this past Christmas. Unfortunately, my music theory knowledge kind of keeps me back from more complex pieces, although I do try and hope to improve in my future music. Anyways, sadly, I'm the only trance fan within miles of where I live and my whole community (aka friends and family) only like that garbage pop hip-hop and rap (no offense if any of you like this type of music, but I hate it personally) that they have now days on the radio. Yeah, so that also means that they don't like trance. The closest I can get is house, but then it drops off. ANYWAYS, some of my favorite stuff is Epic trance and Anthem trance, although, I do enjoy that crazy feeling you can get from psytrance once in a while. Currently, some of my favorite stuff is Synaesthesia by the Thrillseekers and Robert Miles' Children. Of course, since I found this station, I found many more great pieces.

A very late(0348) hello from San Diego, CA!

The music played on here can only be described by a few choice words, mine: Amazing.

Hello there Afterhours community.

I'm Paul, from Bolton, Manchester UK. 27 year old DJ, into trance and progressive.

Been Djing around my area for a while now. And recently secured a show on Trance.fm with a very good friend of mine, Chrisoper Gilroy AKA Pobsky.

We have just started on our new show.
The Sonic Selection,
Every 3rd Tuesday,
1-2pm UK
2-3pm CET
here on Afterhours. Debuts next Tuesday the 18th January.

http://forum.ah.fm/calendar/event-903/

Hope you all can tune in and feedback is appreciated.

Last edited:
Hello Ladies & gentlemen :super:
Just stopping by to introduce myself... I'm Oana from Luxembourg.

It's a pleasure for me to be part of this awesome forum. :dance:

The people and the radio shows definitely ROCK! :megacrazy::music:

Nice to meet you. :hug:

Cheers Oana

Hello ppl. I`m from Europe and love listening to Trance and I Enjoy it :hug:

cu soon

hey!!

hey my name is Nitro im from harlem and i love trance!!! i also dj and enjoy listening from tiesto to pleasurehead and everything in between!!

Hello,

I am Hesham Watany

Music Producer / DJ / Composer

i am new here :D

Hello, I love trance and I feel like it loves me!!!

I'm new here but have been addicted to ah.fm for almost half a year now lol

:super::super::super:

Newbie~

Hi all! I am from the United States of America and this is my first time on ah.fm. I listened to Keith Bowden's aural pleasures program, which was whicked good~ Take care!!
:dance:

Hello from Hungary This is the better site on the air! Nice to meet you on this site !

"The Trance Never Dies"

Trance 24/7/365

Hi all...... Jerseyguy here ...I'm actually from the jersey shore (usa) born in the ambulance and raised 7 miles from Seaside heights nj........ Trance is a major part of my life .... Vero! and keep it real!!

Hello all, I just found this site and i'm hooked already. Top notch collection of music you have here, and a nice looking site too.

I'm 34 from Tucson, Arizona....I love all electronic music, and occasionally, music that isn't electronic (but only occasionally)....

Glad to be here!

Back