Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Hello everyone, I am from Hong Kong. I registered because of hard sell by curs3d lol. We met in Anjunabeats IRC chat. Nice to meet you all.

And to all of you new members; Welcome to the AH-Family, hope you all the best form the cold Sweden!:friends:

hey all.. i m new..
never been to a forum before so dnt no wat happens there.. :p
but i LOVE trance.

g-day peeps,this is an awesome site,im into trance,and minimal,dont mind progressive and vocal house too!!!!

Aloha

New to AH & new to Trance as well. A mate introduced me & I had to listen to more immediately.

Currently in the US & working too many hours. I'm hoping I can pick this site & station up while on the Sea as this seems to be the best place on the net.

Peace & Love

Jackson

hi all! for few years ah listener and forum unreg-reader) from? Estonia... preferences? trance of course ;)

I started listening to trance about a year-and-a-half ago....I turn 50 next month....I keep thinking, "what the heck took me so long???"

Hello from Canada....

AGE 51

HI I THINK A BEAT YOU ON AGE I WILL BE 52 IN JULY.I LOVE TRANCE AND PROGRESSIVE AND AH.FM IS THE BEST STATION .
I HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO ELECTRONIC MUSIC SINCE I WAS ABOT 12 WHEN I HEARD STRANGE SOUNDS COMING FROM MY RADIO,I WAS HOOKED .
ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE .
:music:

Wa u sayin? from the Bahamas!

Back