Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Hi :D I LOVE TRANCE ! :D I`m new on this forum and on the afterhours radio...:super:

See yaa :D

Halloo, I'm Steven, I'm a straight n single 28 year old.
It's kinda hard to pinpoint when and how I became a electronica-holic.
Can't hear anything on this site whilst browsing on PS3 (hoping something can be done to remedy this).

Genres I like:
Trance (Goa, Psy, Melodic, Progressive, Chilled)
Ambient (Psy, would like to get into Dark but need artist recommendations)
Drum & Bass
Techno (like Orbital or Members of Mayday)
Synthpop (New Wave)
New Age
House (Progressive, Acid)
And whatever the genre Hybrid is part of (Breaks is it?).

New to this site

hi everyone, i just got here :). looks like this is the place for Trance

Hey guys I'm Ryan, I'm a 20 year old college boy in Massachusetts. Single and ready to mingle (ladies :) ).

I became a trance addict when I first listened to the album Tri-State by Above & Beyond, and then 2 months later, met Tony McGuiness in St. Maarten (he was just chillin' there on vacation).

Spring semester just started at college for me, so I don't have my radio show timeslot, but I host an EDM show on my school's radio station (which also has an internet link), I primarily play Uplifting Trance, but I also play some Deep House, Tech Trance, and other forms of EDM.

Looking forward to my time here

Hey!

My Name is Alex, I'm 16 & I live in Chisinau, Rep. of Moldova.
I like Trance music VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY Much!
Also I like DJing. I'm a newbie in DJing (only 1 year) and I wanna know all about it.

Hi, i'm new user on this site! I like trance and uplifting trance music, and i listen almost uplifting! I hope, i'll find here very good friends which likes trance music too! TRANCE FOREVER!

I'm here to listen, not to post but hey, who know's?

I'm 28 years old and from Holland, AH crossed my mind because of resident Sied van Riel.
Now I'm here to have acces to many great playsets whenever I want :D

Ciao!

Yoo Jesse here, 17, from the Netherlands.
In love with trance & progressive, already listened to AH of course, but never registered on the forums before... :)

Hellö! Johan from Sweden here. Got here 'cause of Airbase. Like the music alot, but no real hardcorefan of trance... Kinda gets to me after a while, needs a little more variation.

But when in the left mood there's nothing to it :)

E'yup! I'm Helen from UK and am finding this all rather exciting quite frankly!! I'm looking forward to many happy days and years listening here!

Loving your work! :bravo:

well hi from me too! :)
my name's milica and i live in belgrade, the capital of serbia :)
i've been listening to AH for...erm, let's say 2 years :)
P.A.T.T. :love: :dance:

E'yup! I'm Helen from UK and am finding this all rather exciting quite frankly!! I'm looking forward to many happy days and years listening here!

Loving your work! :bravo:
You must be from Yorkshire if you greet people with e'yup? If so we're a rare breed on here but rest assured we're represented nonetheless :)

:welcome: to all the newbies :welcome:

:ah:

Back