Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
how you doing t4e? I have headache from hell, but actually stuck it out through Nocturnal. Was pretty good set. In past I've been vocal about my feelings about Darey as no talent and boring, but today he demonstrated just how wrong I was. I think I need to log onto his boards just to thank him publicly for such a great silent tribute to Polar :grinning:

And was also nice to just have so much music w/o the ubiquitious incessant voice over promos. Some nice class.

Now left feeling kind of bummed out about the whole mess tough... :(

Note- not to take anything away from this fine set :grinning: :music:

Last edited:
how you doing t4e? I have headache from hell, but actually stuck it out through Nocturnal. Was pretty good set. In past I've been vocal about my feelings about Darey as no talent and borng, but today he demonstrated just how wrong I was. I think I need to log onto his boards just to thank him publicly for such a great silent tribute to Polar :grinning:
what did darey do for polar?

how you doing t4e? I have headache from hell, but actually stuck it out through Nocturnal. Was pretty good set. In past I've been vocal about my feelings about Darey as no talent and borng, but today he demonstrated just how wrong I was. I think I need to log onto his boards just to thank him publicly for such a great silent tribute to Polar :grinning:

i have a headache too, PC issues since this morning :( luckyly i have the laptop and i got online...

Nocturnal was good, it was nice from Matt, and i will go and thank him too..:)

just a quick "howdy"

gots lots to do today but took 2 hrs out for Polar's good-bye show at Nocturnal. Y'all should have been there for him as well :(

I was at work so I couldn't be there... Came back 40 minutes ago.. I am too tired to posting even.. :mask:

nothing explicit, but the tracklist was obviously tailored for Polar's good-bye party. To me anyways.

did you see the avatar i put on there? LOL

i have a headache too, PC issues since this morning :( luckyly i have the laptop and i got online...

Nocturnal was good, it was nice from Matt, and i will go and thank him too..:)

Best set I ever heard him spin, but far :music::grinning:

But I guess others could be critical w/o the emotional backdrop to provide that special insider's perspective.

you have to listen to the set :music:
he actually did smthg
wow
wat he do
come on tell plzzzzzzzzzzz
u cant force me to listen to 2 hours of tht stuff:lol:

did you see the avatar i put on there? LOL

nope. don't plan on hanging around there anymore. tired of the he who shall not be named, holier than thou, fan boy club. did see my good-by post?

okay, just checked. think the arrogant bastard would be more appropriate but know they're just looking for excuse to ban me. Not that i really care but just don't want to give them the satisfaction.

Last edited:
I was at work so I couldn't be there... Came back 40 minutes ago.. I am too tired to posting even.. :mask:
wow
thts 1 hell of a shift
from 8-11
nice

nope. don't plan on hanging around there anymore. tired of the he who shall not be named, holier than thou, fan boy club. did see my good-by post?
mm...i wanna see it

i knew that nocturnal was today,but i didn´t remember about the polar´s good bye

cool...any example?:hmmm:

well lol...go look up the thread :mask: :)

okay, just checked. think the arrogant bastard would be more appropriate but know they're just looking for excuse to ban me. Not that i really care but just don't want to give them the satisfaction.

to Polar, yes...:grinning:

to Polar, yes...:grinning:

will be my last post on di.fm

skipped making an actual post because I don't have the cred of polar and would just provide fodder for the fan boy pigs.

its super quiet here
i need material to make fun of sumbody
so type pepl TYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back