Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
wow
thts 1 hell of a shift
from 8-11
nice

next week is like a little hell.. :p everyday about 30 - 40 tables to serv ( usually about 15 - 20 ) just two shifts off.. monday morning and wednesday morning.. resto of the days - breakfast and dinner, 3 times wedding and once lunch... :mask:

whoever screwed with my sig is gonna get eye gouged and then castrated

will be my last post on di.fm

skipped making an actual post because I don't have the cred of polar and would just provide fodder for the fan boy pigs.

i made one for him that i was going to post there, and than seeing how his thread became tainted i figured it will be lost in the shuffle and maybe even made a mockery of it, so i will post it here as a "welcome" its really nice :)

next week is like a little hell.. :p everyday about 30 - 40 tables to serv ( usually about 15 - 20 ) just two shifts off.. monday morning and wednesday morning.. resto of the days - breakfast and dinner, 3 times wedding and once lunch... :mask:
coz im such an awesome frend i could come over and kill every1 so u dont have 2 serve:mask:

that sound kl:)

i made one for him that i was going to post there, and than seeing how his thread became tainted i figured it will be lost in the shuffle and maybe even made a mockery of it, so i will post it here as a "welcome" its really nice :)

just wait a few days for the shitheads to have their fill, then post. but then the shitheads will just star the next wave... e.g. see my power tripping mods thread. apparently there is no intelligent life remaining at di. sigh....

note, that although i don't have the artistic talent for ec of some, i did try to do something nice, impromptu, in spirit of what the bear would do.

speaking of ava's did you see the one polar left with, a footprint in the snow. The bear had passed that way but is no longer there... classic.

Last edited:
just wait a few days for the shitheads to have their fill, then post. but then the shitheads will just star the next wave... e.g. see my power tripping mods thread. apparently there is no intelligent life remaining at di. sigh....

note, that although i don't have the artistic talent for ec of some, i did try to do something nice, impromptu, in spirit of what the bear would do.

speaking of ava's did you see the one polar left with, a footprint in the snow. The bear had passed that way but is no longer there... classic.

i did...its very significant :grinning:

no...i said i will post it here...:hug:

Anyone know an ID for the current track?

DJ Toyota - Assembly Line (conveyer belt remix)

sorry lol...i coudn't help it...i don't know :)

hahahahhahahaha
wat a joke
im laughing really hard

great humour they have

please input a huge amount of sarcasm in above lines
thank u 4 ur cooperation

well, gg is home and wants some attention. i'm out folks. enjoy the set :hug:

well,i´m off too,see you all later

playlist:cortesy of tomek
Kyau & Albert - Euphonic Sessions December
1. First State "Reach Me"
2. Sonorous "Last Sunday (Skywings Remix)"