20-12-2011 EOYC Day 3

YES PLEASE! \o/

Why am I thinking we're gonna end with psy on our hands? :megacrazy:

Solarstone + Ben Lost = Federation = Epic!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

That's true. And that's also part of why people don't change. They are not sure where the change will take them ... and when you're selling 10000s of records ... are you ready to change :hmmm:
That is the problem.. in general community and music changes with time, hardcores don't change and internet whining ensues. You either adapt or get stuck... Yes there is always underground you can go to to get what you want but (un)fortunately it's not the case with the mainstream.. I don't like where it's going too but heck if it's going to stop me from loving this music... mainstream still have some good music too, and you still can have fun at big events...

just my .2c on the subject... back to :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

It's ok when Dj's change, even when it's not to your personal liking.
Only thing I don't like, is that it can affect your favourite style of music as well. This is the only negative thing I find about new styles and Dj's changing their musical preferance. In the end it can destroy certain sounds or diminish them. People who really loved that sound are forced to listen to stuff they like less, just because their real favorite music genre does not or barely exists anymore. In that case all arguments about if something is good or bad for a scene are invalid imo.
Luckily it's not at that point at the moment (yet?)

dub mix please :)

federation .............

this collaboration between solarstone and ben lost are great i love it

Back