20-12-2011 EOYC Day 3

Thanks to everyone that tuned into my set last night! Looking forward to the rest of today with Protoculture, Max Graham, Andy Moor, Arty, The Thrillseekers & Jaytech. :) <3
your set last night was awesome juliet ...enjoyed it very much :friends:

Last edited:
John 00 Fleming is a massive example on how it goes when you stay with your first "genre". He isn't nearly as popular as a few years ago unfortunately, but he is still one of the best DJ's out there.

Best ******* DJ in the world. His sets are mindblowing \0/

tumblr_lkohd3IIUn1qjq9u9o1_500.jpg

:mask:
lol... here we go again :lol::lol::lol:

Markus Schulz presents Dakota - Saints (Beat Service Remix)

my computer does not adjust to those loooooooooong posts yo guys are writing :( :( :( f*******s up the the forum all the time :blink:

True, you have to change to keep up, but unfortunately a lot of DJ's and producers changes in a bad way. But that's just my opinion :)

That's true. And that's also part of why people don't change. They are not sure where the change will take them ... and when you're selling 10000s of records ... are you ready to change :hmmm:

The best DJs I saw this year are John 00 Fleming, John O'Callaghan and Indecent Noise. No mentioning Kai Tracid because it is not his current job.

Evy i hope you saw my last post about the "issue".
evy read every thing .....:megacrazy:if no one comments you will go away and be a nice boy ...maybe we should talk about are you a father ...do you work ...or are you a masked murderer:megacrazy:do you have a boy friend or maybe you just need a hug.... :)

Back