Afterhours.FM on Mobile

hmm ok mate i will forward this to the dev... i know there is a update coming this weekend.

Thank you for letting us know.

You got it, bud. I'll let you guys know if I find anything after the update.

i think app needs an update, i keep getting breaks :(
this there anyway to fix this? *android app*

over wifi ? or 3g? maybe its the internet on your end .. try 96k .. let us know...
its over wifi, i have tried different wifi connections and the stream stops.
i am using 96k...

i just tried the 3g and same situation :( ...

thanks dan!

Last edited:
its over wifi, i have tried different wifi connections and the stream stops.
i am using 96k...

i just tried the 3g and same situation :( ...

thanks dan!

weird i tried via 3g and wifi and works fine here ... what kind of phone you have ?

am going to try to uninstall the app and then re-install it to see if it fixes itself.

did you reboot the phone?
:)
i just turned it off and am throw it in the trash!:lol:

i haven't had a problem up until 2 weeks ago or so

Last edited:
i just turned it off and am throw it in the trash!:lol:

i haven't had a problem up until 2 weeks ago or so

ha weird because we see no errors on our side... if this was a serious wide issue people would bitc* :) let me know how it is tomorrow..

you seeing anything else funny happening with the phone? did you upgrade the software on the phone?

ha weird because we see no errors on our side... if this was a serious wide issue people would bitc* :) let me know how it is tomorrow..

you seeing anything else funny happening with the phone? did you upgrade the software on the phone?

haha seriously!

I think it might be my phone carrier, just tried another musik app and same situation...am taking this phone in!!

thanks for your assistance Dan, very much appreciated! :friends:

haha seriously!

I think it might be my phone carrier, just tried another musik app and same situation...am taking this phone in!!

thanks for your assistance Dan, very much appreciated! :friends:

anytime Miss Glam, sorry we did not get it fixed... just on a side note you with At&T or someone else?

I was reading something last week that one of those carriers is now capping people and their speeds when you stream something ..

anytime Miss Glam, sorry we did not get it fixed... just on a side note you with At&T or someone else?

I was reading something last week that one of those carriers is now capping people and their speeds when you stream something ..

Sprint is my carrier, anything on them?

just checked with my carrier and there is an outtage on 3rd party apps :(

I have free app for Android and works perfect. Over Wi-Fi and 3g :) So everything is OK. Everything what I want now is only forum :)

ok, I'm reporting back as promised..I updated and sharing the twitter button still crashes the app

hmm when you click the twitter icon it will crash the app? will let the dev know thanks mate

Back