Afterhours.FM on Mobile

OK, daft question.

Getting a new phone tomorrow as my current one is a waste of space. But it was still my first smartphone, and to date, AHFM is still the only app I've ever bought.

So my question is, do I have to buy it again on my new phone, or will my new phone recognise that I've already bought it?

OK, daft question.

Getting a new phone tomorrow as my current one is a waste of space. But it was still my first smartphone, and to date, AHFM is still the only app I've ever bought.

So my question is, do I have to buy it again on my new phone, or will my new phone recognise that I've already bought it?

I'm assuming you're going from an Android phone to another Android phone.

If this is the case, then as long as you register your phone with the same Google account as your current phone, your purchases will follow that account. All you need to do is register your phone with said Google account, and just re-download the application without having to pay for it again.

Same goes for Apple phones too, IIRC...except replace Google account with iTunes (store) account.

I'm assuming you're going from an Android phone to another Android phone.

If this is the case, then as long as you register your phone with the same Google account as your current phone, your purchases will follow that account. All you need to do is register your phone with said Google account, and just re-download the application without having to pay for it again.

Same goes for Apple phones too, IIRC...except replace Google account with iTunes (store) account.

:iagree: that's correct, same account needs to be used. Good luck mate :)

Question for you Dan,

Would it be possible to add a feature to the android app ?
When the phone ring, would it be possible that the app turn itself off after you accepted the
phone call. What is currently going on it that the ringer mute the app but when you accept
the phone call the music restart ( which anoy people on the other side :D )

Thanks a lot,
paxl13

Question for you Dan,

Would it be possible to add a feature to the android app ?
When the phone ring, would it be possible that the app turn itself off after you accepted the
phone call. What is currently going on it that the ringer mute the app but when you accept
the phone call the music restart ( which anoy people on the other side :D )

Thanks a lot,
paxl13

hi mate, ill forward this to the developer :) thank you for feedback.

at this time there is no windows7 app.. however in future this might change..

you can still tune in with windows7 easier to any of our tune in links...

at this time there is no windows7 app.. however in future this might change..

you can still tune in with windows7 easier to any of our tune in links...

Are you aware that I'm talking about Windows Phone 7 and not Windows 7? Huge difference there.
However it's not possible to tune in via the links on the phone since the links are not supported on the phone: .wvx, m3u etc.

Are you aware that I'm talking about Windows Phone 7 and not Windows 7? Huge difference there.
However it's not possible to tune in via the links on the phone since the links are not supported on the phone: .wvx, m3u etc.

Thank you for clarification, would you be kind and let me know what formats are supported?

Thank you for clarification, would you be kind and let me know what formats are supported?

I don't think any formats are supported by the built-in media player, the only solution I think would be to make an app like the one for iPhone and Android.

Right now when I open the url to the .wvx and .m3u the webbrowser says "Can't download file Windows Phone doesn't support this file type."

Today we have released a new version build for Android

Android Fixes in 1.0.1 version
★ Fixed Notification bar, it's now visible while app running.
★ Fixed Facebook share bug.
★ Fixed app to stop music while receiving a phone call. (2.2 Android & above versions)
★ Fixed Schedule scrolling speed.
★ Tweaked Settings, About Pages.
★ Added new system to pin point any bugs so they can be fixed in future releases.

Would like to also add that St0rk is the new Android app developer for AH.FM

Thanks a bunch!

Today we have released a new version build for Android

Android Fixes in 1.0.1 version
★ Fixed Notification bar, it's now visible while app running.
★ Fixed Facebook share bug.
★ Fixed app to stop music while receiving a phone call. (2.2 Android & above versions)
★ Fixed Schedule scrolling speed.
★ Tweaked Settings, About Pages.
★ Added new system to pin point any bugs so they can be fixed in future releases.

Would like to also add that St0rk is the new Android app developer for AH.FM

Update was much needed. My phone now works with the app perfect! Good work you guys =) (Running android 2.1 on Motorola Flipout) :ah:

I'm running the app on HTC sensation (Android ver. 2.3.4) and it crashes every time I'm trying to share it on Twitter :(
Everything else works as it should.

I'm running the app on HTC sensation (Android ver. 2.3.4) and it crashes every time I'm trying to share it on Twitter :(
Everything else works as it should.

hmm ok mate i will forward this to the dev... i know there is a update coming this weekend.

Thank you for letting us know.

Back