New Website

How's the new website ....Like it?

• Total voters
Yeahhhh, purple! \o/
Still looks a lil different, Too bright? :E
prolly Im stuck with old AH tho lols :ee:

looks beautiful :wub:

and the smilies are not blurry anymore :super:

I guess it takes little time to get used to it, after all last forum we had had been there since day 1.. so 5 years ... it was kinda hard for me to get used to it also, however now I'm flying by :)

Thank you all for your great feedback, if your happy then AH.FM crew is happy, family feeling :)

Congratulations Dan! A lill'strange ( at the background of the old, but really cool! )
Cheers!
:bravo:

the new website is very hot hahaha and nice

i cannot copy paste content/text in quick post or advance post reply :unsure:

you use? i just tried and i could paste.

firefox but i was pasting an older post with color and font style that might have caused the problem....i pasted that in notepad and copied from there and all went well....just have to do the formatting again :(

This new Website looks very nice :) I really like the new website of ah.fm :)

Great Job guys!

firefox but i was pasting an older post with color and font style that might have caused the problem....i pasted that in notepad and copied from there and all went well....just have to do the formatting again :(

good to know mate thanks

This new Website looks very nice :) I really like the new website of ah.fm :)

Great Job guys!

dzienki :) thanks

as my signature says AH.FM never been so sexy with this nnew website:) :bravo::bravo:

The new layout is indeed good... navigation is pretty fluidic ... looks much robust as against the previous. Btw , shall we not have a landing page? one which would flash out pictures and a bit of details of news, upcoming shows, special broadcasts etc

Back