New Website

How's the new website ....Like it?

• Total voters
Hey Dan first of all i would like to tell you that this was a great work:clap:

another thing i want to tell you is about the tune in, i don't know if you are aware or not but in the icons of tune in the firewall friendly is missing, maybe there is restrictions with this new links.

Just to let you know Dan.

cheers:hug::hug:

Hey Dan first of all i would like to tell you that this was a great work:clap:

another thing i want to tell you is about the tune in, i don't know if you are aware or not but in the icons of tune in the firewall friendly is missing, maybe there is restrictions with this new links.

Just to let you know Dan.

cheers:hug::hug:

hey friend :)

they are missing because we made changes to the playlist files themselves.. and all firewall friendly servers are listed on top of each playlist file .. so you will be hitting all firewall friendly servers first :)

more easier for us and in general :) thanks for letting us know tho :)

We do not have a real date set for the launch of it, as there are still a few pending bugs that have to be fixed by VBulletin, but its real soon...

how can I check how many posts are in thread?i mean who posted the most and etc. i don't see it in new version :blink:

the currently playing update link takes forever to refresh ???????

and I keep getting text etc left on the comment box

driving me mad

Hi mate can you please take a screenshot about the text? As for update its set to update every 1 min...

Hi mate can you please take a screenshot about the text? As for update its set to update every 1 min...

don't know how......I trade markets, I not PC person

but it happens alot - I type, post comments, back comes the webpage with comments (as expected) BUT those comments are still left (5 times out of ten) in the post comments box.....I have to basically start again as it reloops

very boring.......

Also may be an idea not to have an advert on the ah.fm player - if people click on the advert the player shuts down and is replaced by the advertisers window - in other words the music stops -

gotta think guys......gotta use that gray matter fella's

Also may be an idea not to have an advert on the ah.fm player - if people click on the advert the player shuts down and is replaced by the advertisers window - in other words the music stops

This can be solved by opening the ad on another window... You can do it yourself right-clicking on the ad; I'm afraid that, if it's automated, the popup blocker will intercept the new window.

@Dan: it also happened to me that I had to refresh the web player page to see a change in the title. If I don't use the web player but a regular one, then no problem.

don't know how......I trade markets, I not PC person

but it happens alot - I type, post comments, back comes the webpage with comments (as expected) BUT those comments are still left (5 times out of ten) in the post comments box.....I have to basically start again as it reloops

very boring.......

Also may be an idea not to have an advert on the ah.fm player - if people click on the advert the player shuts down and is replaced by the advertisers window - in other words the music stops -

gotta think guys......gotta use that gray matter fella's

yeah the advert sometimes it opens in new window and other times it opens in same window... its something i have no control over as google controls what to display and what kind of ad...

This can be solved by opening the ad on another window... You can do it yourself right-clicking on the ad; I'm afraid that, if it's automated, the popup blocker will intercept the new window.

@Dan: it also happened to me that I had to refresh the web player page to see a change in the title. If I don't use the web player but a regular one, then no problem.

The player refresh title has been fixed, thank you for bringing it up...

Back