New Website

How's the new website ....Like it?

• Total voters
The new layout is indeed good... navigation is pretty fluidic ... looks much robust as against the previous. Btw , shall we not have a landing page? one which would flash out pictures and a bit of details of news, upcoming shows, special broadcasts etc
A Front page is on the way. It will be probably be updated with news, upcoming shows, reviews and such things :smile:

Oh ... thats great! Just what I was asking about.

And Dan .. we can ( or rather should) reserve space on the front page as a banner on the top and a medium box on the right hand side, which can be leased out on a periodic basis to Labels and Production houses to advertise their new releases.

the avas look very small :(

I wanna have back the spaceshuttle from the 5th YAMC :(
that layout rocked^^

Last edited:
avatars are same size as before .. supporters get 100x100 and normal users have 60x60

I made it bigger :mask:

but is still not as large as piccoli's :( I feel intimidated :unsure: :tease:

Last edited:
the new site looks cool , and i assume its the best site yet as compared to others , i dont wana sound as if i am sweet talking , this by far is the best site and the better than the old one , however there are certain things i miss when u reply to a msg the right bar with emotions , if we can get it back some how it would be ammazing , but still its the best , hahaha other look inferior and dont feel like visiting them ....

Dan,

Any chance to take the thread subscription by email off as the default choice? I always have to apply via "Go Advanced" and then I have to deselect the subscription option so I don't automatically subscribe to the thread and hence get lots of emails (especially during live events).

Awesome. I never knew you could turn that off. Thanks for the advice.

Orjannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

i wrote above in capital letters but it automatically turned it down to small please look into this :hug:

well, nice upgrade !

But I would like to see a more interesting and understandable to the panel upcoming/PREVIOUS shows and ON AIR NOW. old design was most better ) Upcoming events change too. )))
angrying ads at the center page
the rest is nice )

well, nice upgrade !

But I would like to see a more interesting and understandable to the panel upcoming/PREVIOUS shows and ON AIR NOW. old design was most better ) Upcoming events change too. )))
angrying ads at the center page
the rest is nice )
I would like if they switched place so Upcoming sets where placed at the right side :smile:

Back