Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
if im very good I might survive with 70.... but that means not drinking too much and walking to home :mask:

yeap that's a lot of beers ToT, btw how much a beer over there?

thats what a typical guy spends on booze here in one night LOL:lol:

im so glad im a girl :mask::grinning:
same here haha but well.. I guess as girls, we spend those 150€ in make up, clothes, purses etc. so :[ not really better haha

thanks for the link piccoli:hug:

if im very good I might survive with 70.... but that means not drinking too much and walking to home :mask:
well.. depends what you're drinking ... a bottle of champagne and yeah.. I can see where your 100€are ... but ... only beers for 100€ .. hum ... :wow::wow:

:dancing:turn it around

same here haha but well.. I guess as girls, we spend those 150€ in make up, clothes, purses etc. so :[ not really better haha

omg I am to ashamed to say on how much I spend on purses, make up ect LOL

its well over 150 bucks heheh:lol:

yeap that's a lot of beers ToT, btw how much a beer over there?

in the place im thinking to go tonite 5.5 euros and drinks starts from 6.5 :p

well.. depends what you're drinking ... a bottle of champagne and yeah.. I can see where your 100€are ... but ... only beers for 100€ .. hum ... :wow::wow:

and must be champagne D. Perignon:lol:

omg I am to ashamed to say on how much I spend on purses, make up ect LOL

its well over 150 bucks heheh:lol:
haha .. yeah ... well.. just for today, 60€ for a purse, 55€ for my parfume, 20€ for a top ... :'(

in the place im thinking to go tonite 5.5 euros and drinks starts from 6.5 :p

the best thing to do is...

Drink in the car before you go into the club, like three or four shots and your good! and that way you only have to buy yourself a couple of drinks in the club!:grinning:

Take Me Away... Million Miles Away....

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

haha .. yeah ... well.. just for today, 60€ for a purse, 55€ for my parfume, 20€ for a top ... :'(

yeah thats my typical saturday LOL:grinning:

but hey you cant say no to something thats cute and you have to buy it!

*sigh* I have no self control LOL

see I got the shirt im wearing today as a present... also got the parfume... and didnt buy any make ups :lolz:

Drink in the car before you go into the club, like three or four shots and your good! and that way you only have to buy yourself a couple of drinks in the club!:grinning:
i usually do that:mask:

:beer:

it gets even more expensive if im staying in a cab drinking :lol:

Back