Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
When I came to England I had to stay one night in Liverpool before going further. I stayed in a hostel and guess what - met there polish guy :smile1: plus some french girls, chinese guy, couple from South Africa and a huge bold guy from Germany :cat:

Awesome....
That´s what I´m looking for....because although Brazil is such a big country,and São Paulo such a huge city, everybody tend to think and live in similar ways and routines....and I want to see the world from other eyes..

I´m also planning to go to different cities and countries than most brazilians usually go....because what I less want to meet there is brazilians...:):)

woooow...what a track....Love is Blind :mml:

awwww....goosebumps...Let it rain...wash away all my pain :cry:

:dancing:

I would love to ......:dancing: Into the blue....... but i'm Out..

Me out- see if i could get some sleep.

Night bitman:hug:
Night nightwatcher =t4e :hug:

I would love to ......:dancing: Into the blue....... but i'm Out..

Me out- see if i could get some sleep.

Night bitman:hug:
Night nightwatcher =t4e :hug:

sleep well €unity :hug:

sorry, i'm not a nurse, no suggestions for your wrist :(

of course i can't leave now with all this male vocals :super:

* reading some (not all ) pages while listening .. .. .. : P.O.S.H. mode !

Hm.. If you want to do it like that my first tip is : Don't stay in hotel. Choose some agrotouristic guesthouse which is way much nicer than staying in hotel - you can meet real people - not just staff. If you're coming in winter don't go then to Krakow or any south part of Poland. Closer to mountains - more tourists and higher prices. My part of Poland is not bad. I live 30 km from sea, 50 from very nice touristic in summer, quiet in winter city - Kolobrzeg. 3 - 4 hours by train from Gdansk-Gdynia-Sopot - 3 towns connected together. Each of them offers something different. And I have about 4 - 5 hours by train to actually quite posh polish city - Poznan. For sure great for clubbing. ;)

:super: just found an explanation for the word ' posh ' :lol: :music:

morning all!

need some easy listening after yesterdays celebrations :]

Back