• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
next replay:mml::mml::mml:

I know....but I´m afraid that when I go on my trip around Europe, it´s gonna be winter (december-january)....that´s ok....I can get warmer with Polish girls,that are gorgeous...:wub::mask::)

they are :tongue:
but if you'd come here in winter you'd have to go to a lot clubs to see bit more of them :tongue: not only warm jackets :tongue:

Just woke up - day off - lie in :smile1: :music:

hello :hug:s

they are :tongue:
but if you'd come here in winter you'd have to go to a lot clubs to see bit more of them :tongue: not only warm jackets :tongue:

For sure I´ll go clubbing when I travel....I´m planning to go with one friend who´s my age and likes EDM too....:super::super:

I haven´t decided which cities I´ll go there....I´m planning to stay for 3 or 4 days...

For sure I´ll go clubbing when I travel....I´m planning to go with one friend who´s my age and likes EDM too....:super::super:

I haven´t decided which cities I´ll go there....I´m planning to stay for 3 or 4 days...
in poland good ones are: wroclaw, poznan and krakow :)
not sure about clubs there, but if you want to go to trance one then come to ostrow :tongue:

If you're going in winter you may catch some nice events ;) There's lots of them in december ( especially about 6th Dec and close to Xmass ) and February ( 2 or 3 in first two weeks of Feb ) :smile1:

Hi picc :hug:

not sure about clubs there, but if you want to go to trance one then come to ostrow :tongue:

Nice...are those cities near each other??:)

You're not talking about Protector, are you ? :mask:

Back