• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
img0753ti9.jpg

i want the one on the left. :mask:

:lol:

i work in hospitality, have done for ages, so odd hours, mainly night and close up the place at about anywhere depending on day from 11 - 12 - 1am so i can easily be up this late, doesnt do me a lot of good mind you but im used to it! and i had a day off today and just did a bit of cleaning up and this and that, so i havent done a lot to reward with a sleep so...

oh ! yeah....... that's right, i recall you mentioned hospitality to me once and i mistook it for a hospital... :mask:

never heard the term hospitality before associated with someone's workplace, that's all..... :mask:

oh ! yeah....... that's right, i recall you mentioned hospitality to me once and i mistook it for a hospital... :mask:

never heard the term hospitality before associated with someone's workplace, that's all..... :mask:

hospitality is the industry, remember it covers, clubs, pubs, taverns, anywhere that provides 'HOSPITALITY' to people, without offcourse them being beaten up and taken to 'HOSPITAL'

:mask:

thanks! :) TL will be posted!
more PJ's
img0714qs9.jpg

more clubbers
scratch_one-s_head.gif

img0724kh4.jpg

PJ's for Boys
victory.gif

img0789ie1.jpg

.. and PJ's for Girls
kez_15.gif

img0785pm4.jpg

and some pips for all :)
img0757ti4.jpg

the one in bottom pic, in dark top reminds me of that young american actress, cant think of her name though!

... and TL for AH's
tatice_04.gif

THREE DRIVES-GREECE 2000 ERIK DE KONING REMIX
DJ CARFIL-WHITE ANGEL
SANTIAGO NINO-HAIKU GABRIEL BATZ REMIX
COAST 2 COAST FEAT LE SAL AND PHOENIX-CUT ME JOHN O CALLAGHAN REWORK
CRESSIDA FEAT MELLY-CAUGHT IN A DREAM TOM PORCELL DUB
MARC S-DREAM ON BAROCK
AETHNA - IGMA
MISJA VS JAZPER-PROJECT SAINT RUSH REMIX
MARC S-RUBYCON

that almost the end.... thanks 2 all listeners
dont forget to vote
d_coffee.gif

thanks Donatas, great set i really enjoyed, prob more the first half to be honest, voted MASSIVE (half way through mind you) :lol:

thanks for TL, see you again!

Back