I love Music
Reaction score
Markus Schulz Presents
Global DJ Broadcast

gdjb2.jpg

EST: 14:00 - 16:00
GMT: 19:00 - 21:00
CET: 20:00 - 22:00

Please feel free to comment on the show.

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Tune in to the Global DJ Broadcast, this week featuring a 2 hour set by resident mixologist Markus Schulz.

G...Markus Schulz...G
D..............D
J
...:mml:...J
B
J
D
..............D
G
....Markus Schulz....G

Last edited:
:mml:

Tuned.....:music:

Hello,Vicky...:wave::hug:

G...Markus Schulz...G
D..............D
J
B
J
D
..............D
G
....Markus Schulz....G

AWESOME,t4e!!!!!:bow::bow::bow::wub:

omg what a beautifful tune, whats that?! could someone post tracklist?

But you two already knew of one interest on another before,or it happened occasionaly??

Yes, we did know. :) Each one got this fear that the second one will not like the real 'me'. We both didn't want to build hopes up in case that nothing more will happen. Totally unnecesserily :cat:

01. Bebop - Breakthrough Woodpecker
02. D-Formation & Prompt - Inbound

thanks, is bebop released?

Yes, we did know. :) Each one got this fear that the second one will not like the real 'me'. We both didn't want to build hopes up in case that nothing more will happen. Totally unnecesserily :cat:

Of course....we always get unsure of evertything before the first kiss happens...then it´s like 1ton is taken out of our backs,isn´t it??:grinning:

markus when will you be at club space in miami...... miss you there .....havent seen you in a while ...see you when the wmc comes around ... i guess.:grinning:

You can't even imagine how nervous I was night before our meeting. I couldn't sleep at all.. He neither... :) And then we had lovely 3 days long date.. :angel: Replay on monday! :cat:

how did you feel when he was first standing in front of you?

But you two already knew of one interest on another before,or it happened occasionaly??

Of course....we always get unsure of evertything before the first kiss happens...then it´s like 1ton is taken out of our backs,isn´t it??:grinning:

It was similar to when I met Danmark for the first time. I had been saving up for over a year to go to Germany to meet someone else, but it turned out that he was a liar and had a woman. So that was the end of that.

I was feeling really stressed out over that and having worked over a year with no vacation days taken at all. In fact I was maxed out on vacation and couldn't accrue anymore until I used some. I begged on the Forum (at DI), "Please, someone invite me somewhere! I need to get away so bad!" And Danmark replied, in HUGE letters, "Yes!" So I asked if that meant that he was inviting me to come to the Netherlands, and he replied, again in HUGE letters, "Yes!".

I bought my ticket that very day and rented a car and bought tickets to Sensation White for both of us the next. And I went to visit him for the first time in late June, 2005. We were both very shy with each other, because we hadn't talked much together except in the Forum. It took a week to get used to each other and get over the shyness.

Then, at Urk, after a wonderful day together, we sat watching the sun go down on a bench looking out over the Islemeer. (Used to be the Zuider Zee before they reclaimed all that land for the Polders.) And we kissed for the first time. Magic. That was it. We've been in love and together (as much as two people can be together 5,000 miles apart) ever since. :lovers: :cat:

It's like a stone from a heart. :)

It was similar to when I met Danmark for the first time. I had been saving up for over a year to go to Germany to meet someone else, but it turned out that he was a liar and had a woman. So that was the end of that.

I was feeling really stressed out over that and having worked over a year with no vacation days taken at all. In fact I was maxed out on vacation and couldn't accrue anymore until I used some. I begged on the Forum (at DI), "Please, someone invite me somewhere! I need to get away so bad!" And Danmark replied, in HUGE letters, "Yes!" So I asked if that meant that he was inviting me to come to the Netherlands, and he replied, again in HUGE letters, "Yes!".

I bought my ticket that very day and rented a car and bought tickets to Sensation White for both of us the next. And I went to visit him for the first time in late June, 2005. We were both very shy with each other, because we hadn't talked much together except in the Forum. It took a week to get used to each other and get over the shyness.

Then, at Urk, after a wonderful day together, we sat watching the sun go down on a bench looking out over the Islemeer. (Used to be the Zuider Zee before they reclaimed all that land for the Polders.) And we kissed for the first time. Magic. That was it. We've been in love and together (as much as two people can be together 5,000 miles apart) ever since. :lovers: :cat:

Amazing story,TCL.....:wub:
You could write a book or a film of that...:grinning:...

I´m still waiting for my turn to travel and meet someone...:mask:

Back