• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Global DJ Broadcast January 17th 2008 With Markus Schulz

01. Bebop - Breakthrough Woodpecker
02. D-Formation & Prompt - Inbound
03. Sander Van Doorn - The Bass (Wardt Remix)

It was similar to when I met Danmark for the first time. I had been saving up for over a year to go to Germany to meet someone else, but it turned out that he was a liar and had a woman. So that was the end of that.

I was feeling really stressed out over that and having worked over a year with no vacation days taken at all. In fact I was maxed out on vacation and couldn't accrue anymore until I used some. I begged on the Forum (at DI), "Please, someone invite me somewhere! I need to get away so bad!" And Danmark replied, in HUGE letters, "Yes!" So I asked if that meant that he was inviting me to come to the Netherlands, and he replied, again in HUGE letters, "Yes!".

I bought my ticket that very day and rented a car and bought tickets to Sensation White for both of us the next. And I went to visit him for the first time in late June, 2005. We were both very shy with each other, because we hadn't talked much together except in the Forum. It took a week to get used to each other and get over the shyness.

Then, at Urk, after a wonderful day together, we sat watching the sun go down on a bench looking out over the Islemeer. (Used to be the Zuider Zee before they reclaimed all that land for the Polders.) And we kissed for the first time. Magic. That was it. We've been in love and together (as much as two people can be together 5,000 miles apart) ever since. :lovers: :cat:

Very nice story Cat Lady. :cat::grinning:

Amazing story,TCL.....:wub:
You could write a book or a film of that...:grinning:...

I´m still waiting for my turn to travel and meet someone...:mask:

People have been telling me to write a book for over 10 years. I've had a very interesting life. Never a dull moment. :grinning::cat:

i wonder who :tongue:

Hahahahahaha...:lol:
Well, I´d like to meet everyone from AH....

What I was saying is that I´m waiting for my turn to have this fear....to be shy in one moment,then realize that although it´s the first time I see the girl, she´s so familiar and close to me...:wub:

Amazing story,TCL.....:wub:
You could write a book or a film of that...:grinning:...

I´m still waiting for my turn to travel and meet someone...:mask:

Polar saves everything. He has the Forum pages from that day. :love: :cat

Hahahahahaha...:lol:
Well, I´d like to meet everyone from AH....

What I was saying is that I´m waiting for my turn to have this fear....to be shy in one moment,then realize that although it´s the first time I see the girl, she´s so familiar and close to me...:wub:
you will someday :hug:

People have been telling me to write a book for over 10 years. I've had a very interesting life. Never a dull moment. :grinning::cat:

I love life stories..you´ve told me a little piece of yours,already,and it´s surely very interesting....when you write the book, I´ll buy it for sure....:grinning::grinning:...

It was similar to when I met Danmark for the first time. I had been saving up for over a year to go to Germany to meet someone else, but it turned out that he was a liar and had a woman. So that was the end of that.

I was feeling really stressed out over that and having worked over a year with no vacation days taken at all. In fact I was maxed out on vacation and couldn't accrue anymore until I used some. I begged on the Forum (at DI), "Please, someone invite me somewhere! I need to get away so bad!" And Danmark replied, in HUGE letters, "Yes!" So I asked if that meant that he was inviting me to come to the Netherlands, and he replied, again in HUGE letters, "Yes!".

I bought my ticket that very day and rented a car and bought tickets to Sensation White for both of us the next. And I went to visit him for the first time in late June, 2005. We were both very shy with each other, because we hadn't talked much together except in the Forum. It took a week to get used to each other and get over the shyness.

Then, at Urk, after a wonderful day together, we sat watching the sun go down on a bench looking out over the Islemeer. (Used to be the Zuider Zee before they reclaimed all that land for the Polders.) And we kissed for the first time. Magic. That was it. We've been in love and together (as much as two people can be together 5,000 miles apart) ever since. :lovers: :cat:
I went to fecth C from the apt in Helsinki... 600 kilometers away from here I live and we had a few days holiday there before coming back to my town. Anyway met here there at the apt and we were so nervous and stressed :lol: the first night we were a lil shy untill we went for a walk and talked a lil... so that 600km's drive back here made us so comfortable with each others :super:

Global DJ Broadcast January 17th 2008 With Markus Schulz

01. Bebop - Breakthrough Woodpecker
02. D-Formation & Prompt - Inbound
03. Sander Van Doorn - The Bass (Wardt Remix)
04. Andrea Doria vs. LXR - Beauty Of Silence (In Petto Remix)

That sounded really poetic....:grinning::grinning:

We planned to meet each other earlier. To go to Birmingham and see Sander together, just go for a party. I'm glad we didn't. If we would do probably nothing more would happen. Now, before we met we got know each other, got some feelings.. And it's growing up so quickly.. :cat: :angel:

We planned to meet each other earlier. To go to Birmingham and see Sander together, just go for a party. I'm glad we didn't. If we would do probably nothing more would happen. Now, before we met we got know each other, got some feelings.. And it's growing up so quickly.. :cat: :angel:

Nice....yeah, party is for when you already know the person...

For the first time, it´s nice to have some time to talk to each other (even if the interest is only friendship)...

Because what connects us all here is not any exterior feature...it´s our preferences,beliefs,etc...:grinning::grinning:

:hug:love is so nice when shared by two ....... thats like my husband and i..:hug::dancing::dancing::loveah::dancing::dancing:

Well,I gotta go now...:cry::cry::wavecry:

Be back in an hour,probably....:wave:

See y´all!!:hug:

Back