Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well, for that reason he´d make the effort...:):)

I know I would if I were in his place....:mask::mask:

wrong reason to make you chose to stay in a country :lol::lol:

Calgary Alberta, so right next to BC!

HAHAH T4E i just looked at where C00l.d00d was from!! haa yeah it would be freezing for him~ I would love a 16C day here right now that would just make for the most wonderful day :) no more -15C brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

damn,-15C....:wow::wow:
Can´t even imagine how cold is that....:mask::mask:

to much cows there?...LOL:lol::lol:

LOL yeah it was the cowboy part of Canada a long time ago! lots of ranches in the rural areas :)

since we live in the city not so many cows but as soon as you leave they are everywhere :lol::lol:

its not very cold.... it was the same here this morning :lol:

-30°C is cold :mask:

yeah long underwear comes in handy and is a must, although there are some crazy people who ware shorts in this weather! i don't get it and probably never will !!

wrong reason to make you chose to stay in a country :lol::lol:

Girls???Why not??:mask::lol::lol:

J/K....but probably I´ll end up leaving Brazil...career issues...

yeah long underwear comes in handy and is a must, although there are some crazy people who ware shorts in this weather! i don't get it and probably never will !!

I never wear long pants :mask: I dont like them :)

its not very cold.... it was the same here this morning :lol:

-30°C is cold :mask:

Hahahaha....-30C is temperature of chemical experiments,already...:lol:

I remember when I got -1C in USA (it was the lowest I´ve ever been), and there were some Norwegians swimming in the pool and walking with shorts and no shirts....:wow::wow:

I never wear long pants :mask: I dont like them :)

its either that or freeze for me! so i have no choice unless i move to some souther country where its hot all the time and i doesn't matter if you wear shorts all year round!

man that just sounds great actually :)

18º C:)

clear:)

Nice....Mediterranian wheater is quite pleasant....cold in the perfect amount in the perfect time....hot in the same amount in the perfect time....ahhhh,Ibiza...:wub::)

Back