Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
For what I´ve seen so far, Dutch girls are usually gorgeous...:wub:..

attention must of that girls are not Dutch, well i doubt if there are any Dutch there

yeah....but not all the ones in the window LMAO...unless you like the type that fill the whole window :P:P

no we want the real ones that are just minding their own business looking all sexy and then we have no choice but to approach becuase if we left it, it would haunt is for the rest of our days :P:lol::lol:

yeah....but not all the ones in the window LMAO...unless you like the type that fill the whole window :P:P

Sure....I was reffering to regular girls,not w*****....:grinning::grinning:

Ahhh..must tell you...just received an e-mail from that friend of mine that´s in Vancouver now...and he told me that most Canadian girls he´s seen are really beautiful...:wub:..for that he´s planning to stay there forever...:lol::lol:

attention must of that girls are not Dutch, well i doubt if there are any Dutch there

I was reffering to regular girls....

I agree that most of the ones that are in Red Light District are not Dutch...my friend also found a Brazilian there...:blush::)

Octagen Hydroid - Within (T4l remix)

OMG this track is so beautiful:dancing::dancing::dancing:

i just got resurrected after i died.... :super:

how have you been ? how was the long weekend ? :mask:

if they play red jewel next, it'll be all over :lol:

no long weekend for me, I had to work Monday :P still a good weekend though :grinning:

Back