Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Last edited:
Sure....I was reffering to regular girls,not w*****....:grinning::grinning:

Ahhh..must tell you...just received an e-mail from that friend of mine that´s in Vancouver now...and he told me that most Canadian girls he´s seen are really beautiful...:wub:..for that he´s planning to stay there forever...:lol::lol:

and put up with the cold? :lol:

here comes the quack track :mml:

and put up with the cold? :lol:

well Vancouver is not that cold! mostly rainy!! move further east from Vancouver and it starts to get really cold!

HAHAHA:)

well Vancouver is not that cold! mostly rainy!! move further east from Vancouver and it starts to get really cold!

for Brasilian people is freezing lol...he was complaining that yesterday was cold @16C :lol:

LOL...where are you from,Deadlyeight??

LOL...where are you from,Deadlyeight??

Calgary Alberta, so right next to BC!

for Brasilian people is freezing lol...he was complaining that yesterday was cold @16C :lol:

HAHAH T4E i just looked at where C00l.d00d was from!! haa yeah it would be freezing for him~ I would love a 16C day here right now that would just make for the most wonderful day :) no more -15C brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It´s summer here....and summer in Brazil means 30C & up....:P:P:)

In winter I accept 16C...we don´t usually ger much lower than that,also...:lol:

Back