Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
i heard all chicks in brazil love to have lots of raunchy sex, is that true ? :mask:

*serious talk mode*

No,to be accurate. Not all chicks....

The difference is that Latin countries (South and Central America, Italy, and some few others) are much more warmer in personal relations than the rest of the world....:grinning::grinning:

But like everywhere else in the world, people DO like sex here...:mask:

I´ve ever had this language doubt,that no teacher could explain me....what´s the difference between job and work??:mask:

I think the real work is getting along with her once,she is in your life:hug:

*serious talk mode*

The difference is that Latin countries (South and Central America, Italy, and some few others) are much more warmer in personal relations than the rest of the world....:grinning::grinning:

i like dirty sex. :mask: not the clean sex. :p that is for kids. :)

its blimmin blizzard here now..... so thick snowfall :p

C1252300241453.jpg

I drove that highway about 30 mins ago.... and it was sooooo slippery :mask: :p

this is a must have set for meeeeeeeee.......... :super: :super: :super: :super:

*serious talk mode*

You haven't been in Poland yet, hehe... *evil smile* :tongue:

This track slays me:choon:

:mml::clap::bounce::clap::mml:

don't ask trace of trance about sex, he knows nothing. :mask:

You haven't been in Poland yet, hehe... *evil smile* :tongue:

A friend of mine who´s a DJ (Danny Oliveira aka Dnyo), played in Sunrise Festival one time....and he told me a lot of stories about polish girls,that made me eager to go there and check that out...:mask::mask::)

an amazing settttt by my superrrrrr coooooool brooooooooo... manuel le sauxxxxxxxx :super: :super: :super: :super:

A friend of mine who´s a DJ (Danny Oliveira aka Dnyo), played in Sunrise Festival one time....and he told me a lot of stories about polish girls,that made me eager to go there and check that out...:mask::mask::)

i want to go there, too. :mask: take me with you. :mask:

Back