Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
its blimmin blizzard here now..... so thick snowfall :p

Hi :hug:
Monday was great, tuesday was great, wednesday was.. guess.. great! :) Well maybe not late afternoon when he had to go back home...

Great to hear that...:grinning::grinning:

all dj's gets hot chicks.... what the hell I was thinking when I decided what im going to do for living :mask: :lol:

Me too....:cry:
So many great jobs to get chicks, like DJ, football player, model, actor....and I chose one that I stay 2/3 of my day sitting in front of a computer...:cry::p

So many great jobs to get chicks, like DJ, football player, model, actor....and I chose one that I stay 2/3 of my day sitting in front of a computer...:cry::p

there is no chicks in that one. :mask:

I've always thought that the most important is to have job which satisfied you - not just give you 'chicks'.. You want chicks ? Go to KFC :lol:

BananaCrazy.gif
BananaCrazy.gif
BananaCrazy.gif
BananaCrazy.gif
BananaCrazy.gif

A job to get chicks sounds like work to me

I've always thought that the most important is to have job which satisfied you - not just give you 'chicks'.. You want chicks ? Go to KFC :lol:

:lol::LMAO:

let's jump up and down.... woooooohoooooooo

jump.gif

Of course there are,and a lot,and soooo hot...:):)....here in Brazil and in Europe....

i heard all chicks in brazil love to have lots of raunchy sex, is that true ? :mask:

Those are fatty chicks....:p:lol:

A job to get chicks sounds like work to me

I´ve ever had this language doubt,that no teacher could explain me....what´s the difference between job and work??:mask:

fuggin' LeSaux is killin' the wheels:super:

:dancing::clap::dancing:

Back