• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Senna was a hero....
F1 has never been so famous here in Brazil as when Senna were alive....when he died,the whole country stopped...

Now his nephew´s trying to become a racer too....but honestly I doubt he´ll be 1/10 of what his uncle was...:bow:
Someone I know was in Brazil when he died. She told me the whole country did nothing but mourn for 3 days, it was the most awesome national display of emotion she'd ever seen.

I remember being sad that Senna had no children before he died, because there'd be no chance of a "second coming", like Damon Hill, Jacques Villeneuve, Nelson Piquet Jr or Niko Rosberg. While I suppose the child of Senna's sister might have the same genes, often it helps to have the right coach, and having one's father teaching you all your life would be a big help.

Sunrise Festival :yucky: Even tho line up is always great ( this year on first day Armin, second day Tiesto ) I'll never go there again. I've been once, I've seen all those chicks only in bikini or not even, big sweaty hunks without shirts, people on drugs, most of the crowd don't know who's playing or who the hell is this guy with cds/vinyls... People just know - Sunrise! Great, we are going, that will be awesome to show my glow orange hat at school after holidays! Ehhhhhh... And always some DJ doesn't show up/doesn't play.. Last time it was Steve Angello and Sebastian Ingrosso, this year will be prolly Tiesto and/or Armin..

That´s sooo sad to read that...I had the idea that Sunrise was something worth of dreaming...40,000+ people cheering for awesome line-ups...beautiful people,etc...

Well, in part it´s still that....because in EVERY huge EDM event there will be lots of drug-addicts, slutty chicks and drunk guys....it doesn´t matter if it´s in Poland, UK,Netherlands, USA or Brazil..

When Armin came here in January, 5,500 people crowded Pacha, and I can say that only about 500 really knew who Armin was...:p

I remember being sad that Senna had no children before he died, because there'd be no chance of a "second coming", like Damon Hill, Jacques Villeneuve, Nelson Piquet Jr or Niko Rosberg. While I suppose the child of Senna's sister might have the same genes, often it helps to have the right coach, and having one's father teaching you all your life would be a big help.

Sure...but although Bruno Senna doesn´t seem to have a huge future, there´s Piquet´s son (Nelsinho Piquet) racing for Renault this year....he´s good...I think he´s better than Massa...

Sunrise Festival :yucky: Even tho line up is always great ( this year on first day Armin, second day Tiesto ) I'll never go there again. I've been once, I've seen all those chicks only in bikini or not even, big sweaty hunks without shirts, people on drugs, most of the crowd don't know who's playing or who the hell is this guy with cds/vinyls... People just know - Sunrise! Great, we are going, that will be awesome to show my glow orange hat at school after holidays! Ehhhhhh... And always some DJ doesn't show up/doesn't play.. Last time it was Steve Angello and Sebastian Ingrosso, this year will be prolly Tiesto and/or Armin..

Geesh and I thought Grateful Dead concerts were bad

Sure...but although Bruno Senna doesn´t seem to have a huge future, there´s Piquet´s son (Nelsinho Piquet) racing for Renault this year....he´s good...I think he´s better than Massa...

Massa's pretty good, so that says a lot for Piquet Jr. I like too that Renault held him back a bit, I think Niko Rosberg may have come into F1 a little too soon. We'll see next year, but I'm excited for the season. Hamilton, Alonso and Raikkonen all on different teams, and young guys like Kovalainen, Piquet Jr and Rosberg all ready to make noise.

That´s sooo sad to read that...I had the idea that Sunrise was something worth of dreaming...40,000+ people cheering for awesome line-ups...beautiful people,etc...

Well, in part it´s still that....because in EVERY huge EDM event there will be lots of drug-addicts, slutty chicks and drunk guys....it doesn´t matter if it´s in Poland, UK,Netherlands, USA or Brazil..

When Armin came here in January, 5,500 people crowded Pacha, and I can say that only about 500 really knew who Armin was...:p

There are people like that on every event/gig in Poland but Sunrise is the worst. Altough I always liked sunday afterparty on the beach.. :cat:

This thread hi-jacked?:driver:

Massa's pretty good, so that says a lot for Piquet Jr. I like too that Renault held him back a bit, I think Niko Rosberg may have come into F1 a little too soon. We'll see next year, but I'm excited for the season. Hamilton, Alonso and Raikkonen all on different teams, and young guys like Kovalainen, Piquet Jr and Rosberg all ready to make noise.

Same here...excited for 2008 season...

And I hope that BMW improves and get to the same level of Ferrari and McLaren....then there will be 6 favourites for championship instead of 4....

There are people like that on every event/gig in Poland but Sunrise is the worst. Altough I always liked sunday afterparty on the beach.. :cat:

I always dreamed of going to Sunrise Festival....I´ve seen the video of one edition, and it seemed awesome thru the video...Eddie Halliwell jumping on the crowd, Gielen, Galen Behr..:super::super:....

But now I´ve heard the truth...:cry:....and will think twice before going...LOL....

i loooooooove my fineeeee brooooooo manuel le sauxxxxxxxx :super: :super: :super:

................Dances the night away!....:dancing:

01. Cape Town - Co-Pilot [Bonzai CDR]
02. Signalrunners - Electric Sheep (Nitrous Oxide Remix) [Anjunabeats]
03. Carl B pres. Khensu - Chasing Leaves (Original Mix) [A State of Trance]
04. Dave202 - Louvre [Captivating]
05. ID - ID
06. Marninx - Pure Sense (Nitrous Oxide Remix) [Conspiracy]
07. Talla 2XLC vs Sean Tyas - Heart to Heart (Sean Tyas Mix) [Tetsuo CDR]
08. Vast Vision pres. Mungo - Summer Blush (Aly & Fila Rework) [A State of Trance]

:music:

Back