23-04-2013 Solarstone presents Solaris International 356 Live @ ASOT 600 Den Bosch

What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
1093 Listeners ~ ASOT Den Bosch 2013 ~ Solarstone presents Solaris International Episode 356 on AH.FM

It's a special edition today. His live set from the Dancefloor Stage at ASOT 600 in Den Bosch. This is going to be a good one. :book:

hello guys ! :grinning:

's-Hertogenbosch
's-Hertogenbosch
- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :book:

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 32 users browsing this thread. (12 members and 20 guests)

danmark_ori, Above1stBase+, Gab, hage, bostero111, Shannon, Albert_An+, MyStro023+, Shihila, Leon Wight+, SimonTemplar, graffik87

ok, twitter link says that we should discuss this episode of Solarstone in this thread...
I'd like to start by saying that Solarstone sounds feminine on his show :lol::lol:

:wave: Hello danmark_ori, skilly bong, Albert_An, Gab, Above1stBase, hage, bostero111, Shannon, MyStro023, Shihila, SimonTemplar, graffik87 and everyone to shy to sign in! :)

1152 Listeners ~ Solarstone presents Solaris International Episode 356 on AH.FM

Solarstone presents Solaris International Episode 356
Solarstone Live @ A State Of Trance 600 - Den Bosch – Let’s Turn The World Into A Dancefloor Stage (first hour):

01 - Solarstone - Theme from Bladerunner (Pure Mix) [CDR] (c) Vangelis

Vangelis
Vangelis
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Vangelis
Real Name: Evangelos Odysseas Papathanassiou (Ευάγγελος Οδυσσέας Παπαθανασίου)

Genres: instrumental music, electronic music, progressive rock, classical, New Age

Profile: Composer, musician, record producer, arranger. Born on March 29, 1943 in Volos, Greece, Vangelis started writing music when he was 4 and performed his first live concert at age 6.
In the sixties, he was a founding member of Aphrodite's Child ('Rain and Tears', 'End of the World', etc.), along with Demis Roussos and Lucas Sideras.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :super: :clap:

There are currently 40 users browsing this thread. (17 members and 23 guests)

danmark_ori, MyStro023+, Gab, skilly bong, Shihila, Leon Wight+, MaxRS+, yeouinaru, Albert_An+, CoolPanda, Above1stBase+, LASTICOT, hage, bostero111, Shannon, SimonTemplar, graffik87

Only exception is that it's not the whole set because Rich uploaded it to have it cut off at the 1-hour mark, where as Mark Sherry two weeks ago, uploaded his whole set as episode 308 and had it heavily run over the last two shows of that Friday :dance:

Solarstone presents Solaris International Episode 356
Solarstone Live @ A State Of Trance 600 - Den Bosch – Let’s Turn The World Into A Dancefloor Stage (first hour):

01 - Solarstone - Theme from Bladerunner (Pure Mix) [CDR]
Vangelis - Theme From Bladerunner (Solarstone Pure Mix)

1188 Listeners ~ Solarstone presents Solaris International Episode 356 on AH.FM

It sure does :ee:

Vangelis - Theme From Bladerunner (Solarstone Pure Mix)

Brt25.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blade_Runner_(soundtrack)

composer and performer : ranks 1 and 2 to me. Any DJ is 3rd at most: only when remixing...

:wall:

:sleeping: :lol: :cap: It goes beyond me, ignoring or even forgetting to add :wink: the very name of a performer. To me, any DJ comes 3rd or 4th.

1. composer. Here's were the music world starts. Without composer, no performer, no remixer, no DJ
2. performer. As soon as I hear a vocalist, I want to know his/her name. Any contribution to a track is entitled to be mentioned. How would you feel having contributed a given track - and your name was omitted ? :cap:
3. now it's time for remixer, eventually
4. and here's our DJ.

A composer can produce his creations very well without any of the numbers 2-4 :wink:
A performer's performance depends on a given composition. Yet a performer can do without a remixer or a DJ

Please keep these things in mind :captain:

:yes: :iagree: Remember guys: without a composer, without a performer, both remixer and DJ are left with empty hands .. .. .. :blink:

no no i mean in releases and cd covers even... its bull shit
​the remixes wouldn't exist if the tracks , producers and vocalists wouldn't be there too, so... ofc, some remixes are better than the originals but the producers are more important than somebody who remixes a tune.
For me everyone deserves the credit for their work. The remixer is basically the producer of the sounds you're listening to on that remix, but the original producer is still the composer of the melodies and ideas that gave the remixer something cool to work with. Then there's the vocalist of course who doesn't change. So it's important that everyone gets their due credit for the hard work they put in to give us great music to enjoy. :)

There are currently 48 users browsing this thread. (19 members and 29 guests)

danmark_ori, MaxRS+, CoolPanda, dzenio, Above1stBase+, Gab, skilly bong, Albert_An+, Leon Wight+, Shihila, bostero111, andycv83, yeouinaru, Joao Lameu, MyStro023+, LASTICOT, hage, Shannon, graffik87

Only exception is that it's not the whole set because Rich uploaded it to have it cut off at the 1-hour mark, where as Mark Sherry two weeks ago, uploaded his whole set as episode 308 and had it heavily run over the last two shows of that Friday :dance:
we need spoiler tags *rolleyes*

Back