EOYC 2013 Day 6 on AH.FM 23-12-2013

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Will Atkinson ghost produced track FTW!!!!!!!! Doesn't matter who's name is written imo, the track is a killer :megacrazy::megacrazy:
Oh. I saw Billy Gillies' Facebook post on some tracks being Atkinson Ghost-produced. I call blasphemy on that. Some of Matt's tracks sound similar, but I say it's false this was engineered. :unsure:

Oh. I saw Billy Gillies' Facebook post on some tracks being Atkinson Ghost-produced. I call blasphemy on that. Some of Matt's tracks sound similar, but I say it's false this was engineered. :unsure:

You're right, I edited my previous comment.

06 - Gal Abutbul - Eternal (Original Mix) [Blue Soho]

one of my top fav melodic tracks from this year

lmfao-meme.gif

06 - Gal Abutbul - Eternal (Original Mix) [Blue Soh

definiitely one of my favorites :) wow

very cool Carl, I figured, it had the old skool anjuanbeat trance sound :)

just a bit modernized

You're right, I edited my previous comment.
Although Phil backs up his case with screencaps of his W.I.P. tracks on his page, so that should keep him from any Ghost Producer claims. And it tells me he was in the studio. Helps to have those screencaps around.

don´t know the track from super8 & tab

Recognize this melody structure? Super8 & Tab feat. Jan Burton - Mercy. Even Wikone spotted it back in the fall. This proved to be a big reason why I didn't pick this up.

Just out of curiosity, what did you think of the almost exact copy of Rank 1 - Airwave in the Porter & Weston - The Tesla Effect track?

Back