Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
good thanks, just doing some planning for the summer :)

Nice....where are you planning to go???:puff:
I´ll probably be in Europe in July...:super:...I was checking London....most expensive city in Europe by far...:wow::p:lol:

Nice....where are you planning to go???:puff:
I´ll probably be in Europe in July...:super:...I was checking London....most expensive city in Europe by far...:wow::p:lol:

not that kind of planning :p

but yeah London is expensive, you can blame the strong economy here at the moment for that.

not that kind of planning :p

but yeah London is expensive, you can blame the strong economy here at the moment for that.

Oh yeah...now I remember what you´re planning...:mask::mask::) ....is it everything going OK???

I have 12 days (leaving Sao Paulo on July 18th and returning July 30th) to plan...from 22nd to 27th I´ll be in Poland for Sunrise Festival...so I have 2 countries, one before and one after, to choose....:):)...any suggestions?

tickets will be for sale since friday i guess :mask:

s probably only on friday :mask:

Are you going??

Cause I am already searching for places to stay in Kolobrzeg....:grinning:

Oh yeah...now I remember what you´re planning...:mask::mask::) ....is it everything going OK???

I have 12 days (leaving Sao Paulo on July 18th and returning July 30th) to plan...from 22nd to 27th I´ll be in Poland for Sunrise Festival...so I have 2 countries, one before and one after, to choose....:):)...any suggestions?

it will be raining here so........Ibiza ftw :grinning:

Missed this yesterday.This almost over now?

:music:

it will be raining here so........Ibiza ftw :grinning:

Yeah...I saw some flights to Ibiza...but I must decide where to land first,than to go to Ibiza...lol....I thought of Berlin...always wanted to know Berlin...and also Prague..:)

Lined up some nice guests to take over the show whilst im gone, and also made some special sets focusing on older tunes
:grinning:

Lined up some nice guests to take over the show whilst im gone, and also made some special sets focusing on older tunes
:grinning:

Awesome..:super:
Will it be in May or June?

Back