Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Awesome..:super:
Will it be in May or June?

Due early June, obviously could be earlier, so I've taken May, June and July off. Might also take part of April off, just have to see how things progress

Due early June, obviously could be earlier, so I've taken May, June and July off. Might also take part of April off, just have to see how things progress

I see...:grinning::grinning:

In England,how many months you have for license?? Here in Brazil women get 4 to 6 months, which I think it´s a sensible time....

yes :mask:

maybe not as fast as for sensation white nl, but still :mask:

:wow:

So I must rush...do you think I have until April to decide?? Or it will be sold till there??:wow:

Hello everybody !!!

They are somebody who can to take Tracklist Please :grinning:

Thanks Bye

I see...:grinning::grinning:

In England,how many months you have for license?? Here in Brazil women get 4 to 6 months, which I think it´s a sensible time....

from work its 26 weeks of 'Ordinary Maternity Leave' and 26 weeks 'Additional Maternity Leave'

i was just speaking about what is happening with the show before though :grinning:

Hello everybody !!!

They are somebody who can to take Tracklist Please :grinning:

Thanks Bye

01. Foundry - Foundation (Original Mix)
02. Nitrous Oxide - Waves (Original Mix)
03. Schiller - Das Glockenspiel (Tiesto Remix)
04. Luminary - Amsterdam (Super8 & Tab Remix)
05. Carl B - All Day (Original Mix)
06. Andre Visior & Kay Stone - Something For Your Mind (Giuseppe Ottaviani Remix)
07. Maor Levi - Lital (Daniel Kandi Remix)
08. Paul Miller - Crystal Source
09. Pulser - Cloudwalking (Original Mix)
10. Ilya Soloviev - Sunwaves (Paul Miller Remix)

there will be 4 pools, so still some chance to get them later :smile1:

Ok....well, what I can do is buy the tickets without knowing if I´m gonna travel or not...just to make sure I´ll have tickets....

If I end up not going, I try to sell them..:mask:

Let me ask you something...they say that the Festival is from 25th to 27th,but in the MDT website there´s no Line-up for 27th....how does it work??

from work its 26 weeks of 'Ordinary Maternity Leave' and 26 weeks 'Additional Maternity Leave'

i was just speaking about what is happening with the show before though :grinning:

Ahhh...now I get....so let me see if I got crrectly...you get 52 weeks of Maternity Leave from work??:wow::)

Edited just to no look so stupid...:chair:

Last edited:
Ahhh...now I get....so let me see if I got crrectly...you get 48 weeks of Maternity Leave from work??:wow::)

lol, try that on a calculator 26+26=48??? :lol:

Ok....well, what I can do is buy the tickets without knowing if I´m gonna travel or not...just to make sure I´ll have tickets....

If I end up not going, I try to sell them..:mask:

Let me ask you something...they say that the Festival is from 25th to 27th,but in the MDT website there´s no Line-up for 27th....how does it work??
there is a afterparty on beach, and another party @ the venue :smile1:

but they will announce it later :smile1:

and if you're not 100% sure that you'll go you can wait till 3rd or 4th pool, tickets will be more expensive tho...

lol, try that on a calculator 26+26=48??? :lol:

Hahahaha..I just saw that...at the same time you wrote...hahaha..:lolz::lolz:

It´s still morning here....:chair:

One year out...that´s great..:grinning:

there is a afterparty on beach, and another party @ the venue :smile1:

but they will announce it later :smile1:

and if you're not 100% sure that you'll go you can wait till 3rd or 4th pool, tickets will be more expensive tho...

Yeah...must see how much more expensive they´ll get.....and each day is a different ticket,right??? So I´ll buy 4 tickets...correct?

Yeah...must see how much more expensive they´ll get.....and each day is a different ticket,right??? So I´ll buy 4 tickets...correct?
i guess yes... last year there was also one for 2 days, it was cheaper than buying 2x one day tickets...

and probably afterparty will be free if you have tickets from previous days :smile1:

i guess yes... last year there was also one for 2 days, it was cheaper than buying 2x one day tickets...

and probably afterparty will be free if you have tickets from previous days :smile1:

Awesome...

Never been to any party like that...that´s why I´m so excited about it...:):)

And yet more amazing is that luckily Poland don´t use Euro yet,so it´ll be cheaper for me...:grinning:

Back