The Energy Box New Years Day Live Broadcast 01-01-2014

04 Jase Thirlwall (Closing / Final Hour ever of Hidden Nightclub) - The Energy Box Presents #NOI5E Live Broadcast on AH.FM :book:

01. D-Addiction - WTF?! (Coming Soon Remix)
02. Commander Tom - Are Am Eye (John Askew Remix)

oO, beatmatching issues

I got on Jase for that once. And if you can hear, the kicks are too loud.

i just LOOOOOOOOVE Commander Tom - Are Am Eye (John Askew Remix) - its soo POWERFUL - remember it beeing played at FSOE 300 in Amsterdam, i thought i was going to faint on the dancefloor :mml:

I can't for the life of me recognise which track it is until the middle of the song. The bassline is 100% identical
You can try recognizing them through the cymbals that are in the Are Am Eye Remix. And the Acid. Askew's Bassline is identical to his Stresstest Remix but those two sounds in Are Am Eye are the difference

You can try recognizing them through the cymbals that are in the Are Am Eye Remix. And the Acid. Askew's Bassline is identical to his Stresstest Remix but those two sounds in Are Am Eye are the difference

But the bassline gets going big time, I can't stop and listen to all the higher pitch sounds :megacrazy:

Well D'Oh, Stresstest mashup :rofl:

i just LOOOOOOOOVE Commander Tom - Are Am Eye (John Askew Remix) - its soo POWERFUL - remember it beeing played at FSOE 300 in Amsterdam, i thought i was going to faint on the dancefloor :mml:

you might have seen me (was on the far left on the stage in a black t shirt (which didnt help much) in VIP area) at FSOE300 Amsterdam.
Was a brilliant night. One for the memories.

04 Jase Thirlwall (Closing / Final Hour of Hidden Nightclub) - The Energy Box Presents #NOI5E Live Broadcast on AH.FM :book:

03. John O'Callaghan & John Askew vs. Iio - Stressed Rapture (Alex Vlasov Mashup)

Well D'Oh, Stresstest mashup :rofl:
I was saying better not be that mashup because I've had enough of that thing after about 8 months. Time to do away with playing it :chair:

I prefer Armin's Suddenly edit :bow:

you might have seen me (was on the far left on the stage in a black t shirt (which didnt help much) in VIP area) at FSOE300 Amsterdam.
Was a brilliant night. One for the memories.

cooooooooooooool :mml: :mml: :mml:

STILL cant believe the event was for FREE :w00t: :bow:

The buildup in Stresstest is immense :rave:

BAM!!!!

As The Rush Comes mashup right?

04 Jase Thirlwall (Closing / Final Hour of Hidden Nightclub) - The Energy Box Presents #NOI5E Live Broadcast on AH.FM :book:

03. John O'Callaghan & John Askew vs. Iio - Stressed Rapture (Alex Vlasov Mashup)
04. Jase Thirlwall vs. Motorcycle - As The Rush Freaks (John O'Callaghan Mashup)

I may be jumping too soon. Freaked was also mashed up with Skyfire by Armin :bully:

music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif

music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif

music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif

04. Jase Thirlwall vs. Motorcycle - As The Rush Freaks (John O'Callaghan Mashup)

I may be jumping too soon. Freaked was also mashed up with Skyfire by Armin :bully:

Let's wait for the breakdown. And yet again the bass is a bit to much.

Motorcycle it is.

Let's wait for the breakdown. And yet again the bass is a bit to much.

Motorcycle it is.
He's gotta lower that bass on the EQ, it's really not doing the bass kicks of tracks any good. Recipe for bad basslines.

Back