The Energy Box New Years Day Live Broadcast 01-01-2014

Damn it's over :( I'll go for food, as I'm too damn hungry! :wave: enjoy the last set in Hidden London

time for the final hour w/ @jasethirlwall

Welp, this is it. It's now time for the final hour of Hidden Nightclub. This club will be no more after this final hour of this party. And to do the honors of closing out....

10:00 - 11:00 Robbie Van Doe (Opening)
11:00 - 14:00 James Dymond (3 Hours)
14:00 - 19:00 Indecent Noise (NOI5E, Exclusive 5 Hour Set)

19:00 - 20:00 Jase Thirlwall (Closing):book:

Bring it home Jase.

WE CAME FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! :mml: :mml: :mml:

Welp, this is it. It's now time for the final hour of Hidden Nightclub. This club will be no more after this final hour of this party. And to do the honors of closing out....

10:00 - 11:00 Robbie Van Doe (Opening)
11:00 - 14:00 James Dymond (3 Hours)
14:00 - 19:00 Indecent Noise (NOI5E, Exclusive 5 Hour Set)

19:00 - 20:00 Jase Thirlwall (Closing):book:

Bring it home Jase.

really sad that Hidden will be no more after this set :( :( :( :( :(

I haven't followed the story, why is it closing? Is the situation similar to that of MOS?

Hidden Nightclub · 8,624 like this
November 29, 2013 at 12:39pm ·
*HIDDEN NIGHTCLUB STATEMENT*
It’s with mixed emotions comes this announcement: Hidden Nightclub will close forever on Sunday 2nd February 2014. The venue is going to be gutted out and will never be a club again. We would like to send a huge thanks to all the staff, security, suppliers, promoters and clubbers who have supported Hidden over the years; we are truly grateful. There will be a series of final events over the closing couple of months so make sure you attend to say your final goodbyes to one of London’s iconic Underground venues.

really sad that Hidden will be no more after this set :( :( :( :( :(
It stinks. Big time. And it hurts the Trance Together brand a lot more. Hopefully they can get their new home solved before the year's over :unsure:

Stresstest (John Askew remix)? or Are Em Eye

Are Em Eye it is :rave:

Back