Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Yeah..that´s awesome...did you go to TE,Polar??

no, no opportunity :) And without being able to pay a fortune, an eventual visit has to be planned wáy ahead, when prices are reasonable and tickets still available. It's only until recently, I had no job and not too much money to spend :) But it's allright : I've attended several live trance events in my life and I guess I can attend some more in the future ! :grinning: When was your last visit and who did you see & listen to ? :music:

:super: yeah - it's a much friendlier place here - I don't like 'permanent banning' unless for réally sad things. :loveah: I feel completely at home here, and I lóve to see so many familiar faces ! :) :hug:

+1! :loveah:

I'm glad to be a part of this community and listen to these massive sets. :grinning:

woooooot :mml: :super:

:super: yeah - it's a much friendlier place here - I don't like 'permanent banning' unless for réally sad things. :loveah: I feel completely at home here, and I lóve to see so many familiar faces ! :) :hug:

You are so right got a massive welcome from so many here I feel at home already :hug:

I think more will come too join us and we will welcome them :super:

It´s new too you not having the most post :)

* hello good evening Psy ! *

:grinning: what game is your lastest, Psytronic ? learned lately it's BlueRay instead of HDVD - but does it matter to you ? :music:

no, no opportunity :) And without being able to pay a fortune, an eventual visit has to be planned wáy ahead, when prices are reasonable and tickets still available. It's only until recently, I had no job and not too much money to spend :) But it's allright : I've attended several live trance events in my life and I guess I can attend some more in the future ! :grinning: When was your last visit and who did you see & listen to ? :music:

I see...and you´re right...as you live in NL,it´s so easier to go to a massive event...either in NL or Poland,that´s relatively close..:grinning::grinning:

I´ve never been to any major event like TE or Sunrise.:cry:..that´s why I´m planning to go to Sunrise this year....wanna see myself what´s the feeling of it....:music:

Back