Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kowy is the man to answer that and he's lurking now :)

He who Lurks and runs away (logs off)
Lives to Lurk another day. :mask:

Yo, Picco, you big Post 'Ho. Congrats on your 14K. (kiss) :hug: :grinning: :cat:

i don't care about that anymore i am here to have fun, listen music and talk with all friends, yes all here all my friends:grinning:

mmmm...yummy vocal :mml:

Man. I am getting OFF to this fascinating set. Ownage, Szeifert! :music: :super: :cat:

i don't care about that anymore i am here to have fun, listen music and talk with all friends, yes all here all my friends:grinning:

That's a load of BS, Picco dearest. If you didn't care, you wouldn't do it so much. (kiss) :mask: :cat:

see pico, this has male vocals.. and it still sounds good... :lol: some males can sing too. :)

That's a load of BS, Picco dearest. If you didn't care, you wouldn't do it so much. (kiss) :mask: :cat:

you don't understand, really i don't care about the post count, i'm not here for any competition i just want to express my feelings and talk, not been here and stay shut, don't work for me, i like my friends

:super: :choon: :super:

:dancing:

Here we go. The perfect ending! :dancing: :super: :cat:

Sky Falls Down

I like the vocal-less mix the best, but this is great. Lovely ending. Perfect.

Fantastic set. I'll be back for the next installment for damn sure! :cat:

Back