Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Armagedon is coming :) :mml:

:dancing::dancing:

This is the final show for me today know I said it too the last show aswell :hug:

see you all soon :wave:

godnat

you don't understand, really i don't care about the post count, i'm not here for any competition i just want to express my feelings and talk, not been here and stay shut, don't work for me, i like my friends

No competition? Ha! Picco! You win every post count game at every special event. No one else even has a chance, not even the ghost of a chance of winning when you are around.

Prove it doesn't matter. Let one of the young members win the next post count game. Be a "stand up guy". Let one of the kids win the next one by showing some restraint. (kiss) :hug::cat:

No competition? Ha! Picco! You win every post count game at every special event. No one else even has a chance, not even the ghost of a chance of winning when you are around.

Prove it doesn't matter. Let one of the young members win the next post count game. Be a "stand up guy". Let one of the kids win the next one by showing some restraint. (kiss) :hug::cat:

i thought jjdavid won the NYE postcount tshirt contest..

Rats. The end of the track got cut off. I hate that. :p

Great set! Straight A! :super: :cat:

i thought jjdavid won the NYE postcount tshirt contest..

Oh yeah. That's right. He is a Picco-Wannabe. Apprentice to the master. :grinning:

Back