• Decent

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
it was a weird song, but that's what makes it good :lol:

indeed.. this is nice late night set... it may not have the energy of an uplifting trance, but it is something different than what I hear most of the time.. so it's good... different is good...

Especially since this is the DJ's first ever show. Some tolerance is required. Now, if 30 shows later, 75% of the people say it sucks, then he might want to rethink his show. But not at this early stage of the game. :cat:

i was going to say that after i looked at the time, 11.25pm there...would you be able to sleep more now any time soon? :)

i hope so lol

yesterday's show was the one a year exception though :lol: :lol:

Really? It was good? Amazing. I guess that I wish I'd heard it. :mask:

wooop wooooop

:mml::mml::mml::mml:

this has some rythm:mml::mml:

:super::choon::super:

Especially since this is the DJ's first ever show. Some tolerance is required. Now, if 30 shows later, 75% of the people say it sucks, then he might want to rethink his show. But not at this early stage of the game. :cat:

:sorry: forgive please

ahh.. didn't see it was a first episode... extra respect then!

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

i only wish we had a TL i have no idea what i'm hearing but i like it :mml:

ahh.. didn't see it was a first episode... extra respect then!

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yeah. The title there up in the upper right hand side of the screen says that it's episode "001". That would be the first one, eh? :mask:

Back