Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Laz you going up a gear or two now for me gimmie gimmie Nrg :)

MySpace does that to me all the time. Stupid music players. :angry:

disable it...LOL:lol::lol::lol:

joking, i have a player playing music in my profile too, when someone enters must listen my favorite track:lol::lol:

VOLUME GOES UP!!!:super::super:

But... Your friday-story... You were doing a warming-up for Jon o'Bir...

Were there also tracks of which Jon said "you shouldn't play them, because I want to play them" ? Or... could you play just what you wanted?
:music:
:) No not at all really I just did a nice trancely floaty 135bpm-ish warmup set really :smile1: No-one wants to be first up dancing but thankfully 4 lads came along when I dropped Vicky's mashup :lol: I also met someone who'd heard of me from my online shows which I'm secretly overjoyed about because it's the first time it's ever happened :)

Played this one last month, but it's my fave tune of the year so far so it's getting played again! :music:

1. Kenneth Thomas featuring Coleen Riley - Ghost In The Machine 08 (Gabriel Batz remix) [Alter Ego]
2. Armin van Buuren vs Lange - If You Should Go Songless (Victoria's Secret mash-up)
3. Roc Project featuring Tina Arena - Never (DJ Tiesto remix)
4. Mark Pledger vs Matt Hardwick - Fallen Tides (Mat Zo vocal remix) [Anjunabeats]
5. Lemon & Einar K - Anticipation [Flashover]
6. Nat Monday - Break And Fall (Adam White remix) [Perfecto Digital]
7. Lexwood featuring Ferrin & Low - Chimera [Fenology]
8. Ilya Soloviev - Sunwaves (Static Blue remix) [Timeline Music]

YOu must have LOTS of files....:wow:

over 800Gb of HD...:)

Or not enough RAM, so she's constantly swapping to the C: drive. That would drive up the usage.

TCL, with that many drives in the system, are they maybe mounted to close to one another? Any way to split them up so there's more space between them?

:) No not at all really I just did a nice trancely floaty 135bpm-ish warmup set really :smile1: No-one wants to be first up dancing but thankfully 4 lads came along when I dropped Vicky's mashup :lol: I also met someone who'd heard of me from my online shows which I'm secretly overjoyed about because it's the first time it's ever happened :)

Played this one last month, but it's my fave tune of the year so far so it's getting played again! :music:

1. Kenneth Thomas featuring Coleen Riley - Ghost In The Machine 08 (Gabriel Batz remix) [Alter Ego]
2. Armin van Buuren vs Lange - If You Should Go Songless (Victoria's Secret mash-up)
4. Mark Pledger vs Matt Hardwick - Fallen Tides (Mat Zo vocal remix) [Anjunabeats]

BEAUTIFUL CHOON!!!:wub:

Imagine if Vicky were there listening to her Mashup...she would´ve fainted....:lol:

Or not enough RAM, so she's constantly swapping to the C: drive. That would drive up the usage.

TCL, with that many drives in the system, are they maybe mounted to close to one another? Any way to split them up so there's more space between them?

Me =
lostsm.gif

Everything he touches at the moment is gold in my book :mml: :mml:

9. Dima Krasnik - Rise [Daif]

Ok :grinning:. Yes indeed. That's warming up...

His show "Ways and Means" is also worth listening :).

WOW ... this track is so nice!!!!!!!!!!!

ID plz!

Edit: Is it "Rise" ?

I looooooooooooooove this chooon :lovers::lovers:

Ok :grinning:. Yes indeed. That's warming up...

His show "Ways and Means" is also worth listening :).
I know, I love it! My fave it the one that ends with Moments Are Forever but I forget which number it is :mask:

Everything he touches at the moment is gold in my book :mml: :mml:

9. Dima Krasnik - Rise [Daif]

i love that track! :grinning::choonalert::choonalert:

it's even included in sean tyas' podcast :mml:

Back