Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Really mad actually, it's one of those things you generally hear about that happened to someone's mate or someone's brother-in-law's uncle or something. :lol:

Basically, 6pm last Friday I was recording my "other" show and I got a phone call asking me to DJ that night at 10pm warming up for Jon O'Bir. Considering I'd not had a gig for 18 months I was a bit taken aback :)

Nonetheless, a few hours later:

[IMG ]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/DJLazarus/IMG_2859.jpg[/IMG]

I played Vicky's mashup and it got everyone dancing. And Jon is probably the nicest bloke you could ever hope to meet :smile1:

Not something that happens every day I can tell you! :)

Amazing!!!Congrats,Laz!:grinning::grinning:

I bet it was an awesome night....:super::super:

what is your record Lazarus?:)

857 listeners :super:

chimaera:choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

I did that once on accident. Had more than one player going at once. It sounded really weird. They weren't in sync. :blink:

Ive done that with players, so i post in the forum or chat !tune or something like that & name it when I might actualy be listeningto another show :lolz:

ps, this sounds familiar:choonalert:

is it robert vadney?

what is your record Lazarus?:)

857 listeners :super:

chimaera:choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:
It's 880 now :smile1: I think Nat Monday scared them off though :lol: Love it though, it's an absolutely immense tune, it's reminds me of Faithless - Salva Mea which is one of my fave tunes ever :music:

Strap yourselves in from here on, folks:

1. Kenneth Thomas featuring Coleen Riley - Ghost In The Machine 08 (Gabriel Batz remix) [Alter Ego]
2. Armin van Buuren vs Lange - If You Should Go Songless (Victoria's Secret mash-up)
3. Roc Project featuring Tina Arena - Never (DJ Tiesto remix)
4. Mark Pledger vs Matt Hardwick - Fallen Tides (Mat Zo vocal remix) [Anjunabeats]
5. Lemon & Einar K - Anticipation [Flashover]
6. Nat Monday - Break And Fall (Adam White remix) [Perfecto Digital]
7. Lexwood featuring Ferrin & Low - Chimera [Fenology]

It's my C: drive. And so of course, it's the one running everything. I have a Maxtor 80G and a WD 500G that don't get hot at all. It's just those two WD 250Gs that do. I got a feeling they are older technology. I bought them from TigerDirect when I bought the original components for my system. They are a little over 2 years old. :cat:

YOu must have LOTS of files....:wow:

over 800Gb of HD...:)

If I'd thought of that I'd have hit 4 figures ages ago :lol: :lol:

This is one of those love/hate tunes:

5. Lemon & Einar K - Anticipation [Flashover]
6. Nat Monday - Break And Fall (Adam White remix) [Perfecto Digital]

First time I heard this I hated it. By the 3rd time I realised it's actually genius. Trust me :mask:

Is it ok if I agree with your first listen evaluation?

On the other hand, the follow-up tune is sounding simply lovely. I dig vocals that are just vocal sounds, and not actual words.

Stellaaaaaaaaaa you still here with us, Italian lady?:hug::hug:

viva Italia:super::super:

:lol:

7. Lexwood featuring Ferrin & Low - Chimera [Fenology]

But... Your friday-story... You were doing a warming-up for Jon o'Bir...

Were there also tracks of which Jon said "you shouldn't play them, because I want to play them" ? Or... could you play just what you wanted?
:music:

Is it ok if I agree with your first listen evaluation?

On the other hand, the follow-up tune is sounding simply lovely. I dig vocals that are just vocal sounds, and not actual words.
Fine mate, it's a grower though, it may yet haunt you... :mask:

Plus I do kind of wonder if a dub mix of that tune might be even more immense!

Back