Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Well well... And now your wallet is empty? Or... did you use p2p:wow:-software ?

Maybe not...electronics in USA are impressingly cheap....compared to Brazil,of course...:grinning::grinning:

Well well... And now your wallet is empty? Or... did you use p2p:wow:-software ?

(??)

Peer to peer software for what?

I use Norton Ghost to make images of my drives. Plus I use Carbonite backup service too.

i can't wait for 19-04-2008:):super::clap::bounce:
Armin Only? Now that will be spectacular :grinning: Wish I could go...

1. Kenneth Thomas featuring Coleen Riley - Ghost In The Machine 08 (Gabriel Batz remix) [Alter Ego]
2. Armin van Buuren vs Lange - If You Should Go Songless (Victoria's Secret mash-up)
3. Roc Project featuring Tina Arena - Never (DJ Tiesto remix)
4. Mark Pledger vs Matt Hardwick - Fallen Tides (Mat Zo vocal remix) [Anjunabeats]
5. Lemon & Einar K - Anticipation [Flashover]
6. Nat Monday - Break And Fall (Adam White remix) [Perfecto Digital]
7. Lexwood featuring Ferrin & Low - Chimera [Fenology]
8. Ilya Soloviev - Sunwaves (Static Blue remix) [Timeline Music]
9. Dima Krasnik - Rise [Daif]
10. Paul Miller vs Manuel le Saux - Entrance [Flux Delux]
11. Armin van Buuren featuring Susana - If You Should Go (Aly & Fila remix) [Armind]

Aly & Fila, they use a lot flangers:choonalert::choon:

faustus, where are you?

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

Aly & Fila, they use a lot flangers:choonalert::choon:

faustus, where are you?

:dancing::dancing::dancing:
I love flangers :grinning: Not only is it my favourite feature of the DJM600 it's also a rude word :lol:

Armin Only? Now that will be spectacular :grinning: Wish I could go...

1. Kenneth Thomas featuring Coleen Riley - Ghost In The Machine 08 (Gabriel Batz remix) [Alter Ego]
2. Armin van Buuren vs Lange - If You Should Go Songless (Victoria's Secret mash-up)
3. Roc Project featuring Tina Arena - Never (DJ Tiesto remix)
4. Mark Pledger vs Matt Hardwick - Fallen Tides (Mat Zo vocal remix) [Anjunabeats]
5. Lemon & Einar K - Anticipation [Flashover]
6. Nat Monday - Break And Fall (Adam White remix) [Perfecto Digital]
7. Lexwood featuring Ferrin & Low - Chimera [Fenology]
8. Ilya Soloviev - Sunwaves (Static Blue remix) [Timeline Music]
9. Dima Krasnik - Rise [Daif]
10. Paul Miller vs Manuel le Saux - Entrance [Flux Delux]
11. Armin van Buuren featuring Susana - If You Should Go (Aly & Fila remix) [Armind]

no Lazarus, for this

http://forum.ah.fm/livesets-ah-fm/9955-19-04-2008-under-sun-live-oslo-norway.html

I love flangers :grinning: Not only is it my favourite feature of the DJM600 it's also a rude word :lol:

i love them too, that effect let me crazy, principally when is done in the transition, quite tricky:music:

Or not enough RAM, so she's constantly swapping to the C: drive. That would drive up the usage.

TCL, with that many drives in the system, are they maybe mounted to close to one another? Any way to split them up so there's more space between them?

I have 2G of memory now. When I bought the WD 500G drive, I took the fans off (they were so noisy) and put all my drives right next to each other in the case. It looked really, really nice, but those WD 250s got hot. The other two don't. (80G Maxtor and 500G WD).

At the moment, I've only got the C: drive installed sitting on its side with the fan mounted back on it. The difference between having the fan and not is 20°C. A BIG difference.

Let's just say that girls have them and boys don't :mask:

:lolz:
I get it...didn´t know that....it´s funny how that has so many names....in Portuguese it´s the same...:lol:

Back